Diesel prices soaring

Well, if oil companies are making big bucks, wouldn't that encourage other oil companies to jump in? More oil companies means more production which means lower prices? Competition. If hay sold for $1 million a bale, wouldn't there be new hay growers soon?

The oil business isn't going anywhere anytime soon. and they know it.

As long as everyone wants to spend like drunk sailors, fly everywhere and they refuse to shut their rig off oil is going to be expensive. any dipchit who thinks they're entitled to cheap fuel while the rest of the world has expensive fuel is going to be disappointed.

Canada has more expensive fuel than we do. but all the whiney little biatches say the keystone pipeline intended to export oil overseas would solve all our problems. I've asked repeatedly for someone to explain this, I'm asking again.

So what is the fix for fuel prices other than reduced demand ? let's hear it, and back it up with facts.
supply....fact

Maybe Having This Brandon JOKER You Voted For To Quit Exporting Our Oil Only To Import Oil Because of The STUPID Sshhitt The Guy You Voted For is Doing!

You F'N Comprehendo That?

As long as everyone wants to spend like drunk sailors, fly everywhere and they refuse to shut their rig off oil is going to be expensive. any dipchit who thinks they're entitled to cheap fuel while the rest of the world has expensive fuel is going to be disappointed.

Canada has more expensive fuel than we do. but all the whiney little biatches say the keystone pipeline intended to export oil overseas would solve all our problems. I've asked repeatedly for someone to explain this, I'm asking again.

So what is the fix for fuel prices other than reduced demand ? let's hear it, and back it up with facts.

Dude there is several middle east countries who pay less then a dollar per gallon. Reason is they have their oil wells pumping oil out of the ground to consume and sell.
I remember reading several years ago that the U.S. has one of the largest oil field supply in the ground that even exceed what several middle east countries have. We should be pumping that oil and sending it to be refined for consumption in this country and even selling to other countries that need it and friendly to us.
We do not do that since sleepy Joe and his radical liberals want to do away with fossil fuel even before they can find a viable alternate source of power that is reliable and reasonable in cost.
RELH

Increased supply.

Hay, as you know because as an evil capitalist your making record profits, at a time when hay supplies are low, same as oil company.

So, in order to bring down hay prices, there needs to be increase in supply.

Now, if I as an already dense President who is now suffering total cognitive failure, spend all my free time telling the country I will end hay production, would you Tog run right out and buy up a bunch of ground, buy new equipment? No. Even though youre at record profits now?

As to your Keystone comment. Our moron in chief is currently exporting oil to China. So at least with Keystone, it would be Canadian oil, not oil we buy from India, that they buy from Russia at a discount.

But, I'm all for leadership. To show us how it's all done. Shut off your equipment. Sit out 3rd and 4th crop to save fuel. You can't be out burning diesel all willy nilly. Right? You've banked record profits already.

In fact. You should cut the price you charge for hay. After all we are in war times. Show those greedy gas station owners how wartime buisness should be conducted. It's your patriotic duty to cut hay prices.

So what is the fix for fuel prices other than reduced demand ? let's hear it, and back it up with facts

Solution is to put a Republican back in office. Historical gas prices are all the facts you need. We all can see with our own eyes what has been happening under Biden.

Antifa rally is starting soon you better get going.

123481751_10159212346362873_5250289942722144707_n.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom