Digital Camcorder?

I

Indecisive (Guest)

Can anyone here recommend a digital camcorder to buy for under $750.00? I have been looking at the Sony DCRTV33 and the Canon ZR70MC. I will be using this camcorder for mostly outdoor use such as shed hunting and hunting and fishing. Thanks.

I own the Sony DCRTV33. I think it takes awsome pictures. Used in Yellowstone for vacation and worked really good. It picks up sounds that you would not think it could.
Thats my 2cents.
Mike

I've got a Sony DCR-VX1000 that I am looking to sell. It has two lenses. A doubler and a 1.7. It also comes with 3 lithium batteries, and a bubble tri-pod that was specifically made for the camera with the camera controlls mounted on the tri-pod. It's an awesome camera and shoots some great film. Drop me an e-mail and I'll fill you in on some more of the details.
Elkster

I have the Canon ZR50 X20 optical zoom, it's small and shoots great footage. I like the size and weight factor with this camera.

If your using it for outdoor purposes, I'd reccomend a high optical zoom. I have a Panasonic because it has a 20X optical zoom, check ebay for the DV401, DV601 or DV400.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom