Dilemma

DBG3285

I know most of you will sympathize with me:). I have a small dilemma, I have been watching the bull I want to get this year. He is an extremely large 6x6. Well today while watching him another bull came into the picture. We will call him a 6x7. Unfortunately I was not able to verify it but I believe the "7" on the one side was actually another completely different antler.

If this was the case which would you take? The large 6x6 375+ or the 6x6x1 350ish?

The 3 Beamed Bull of course!

Then make CUPSY Score it & Enter it in to the Book!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I think I'd have to go with the typical...

BUT

I think non-typical bulls are more rare than non-typical bucks... So if you want a non-typical, you better take this opportunity...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

How Big is the Extra?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>
>How Big is the Extra?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

The extra is about 14" bessy. I figured after I smoke one of the two I would get ahold of Nicky for the other

I would have both on my hit list and whichever makes the mistake first and presents me with a shot makes the choice for me.

>>
>>How Big is the Extra?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>>Cold Hands I Shall go
>>down Fighting for American Pride
>>& Rights!
>>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>>Throw Their Hands in the
>>air & I know I
>>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>>by Myself when they Turn
>>on us but I'll make
>>
>>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>>Situation where I Hope to
>>Hell All Americans become True
>>Americans once again & Stand
>>up for their Rights!
>
>The extra is about 14" bessy.
>I figured after I smoke
>one of the two I
>would get ahold of Nicky
>for the other

Thanks DBG & Good Luck!

I would take the first one to give me a shot. I love big typicals but then again I love not typicals even if they are small.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

I agree the first one that gives a good shot. Now get your butt moving and get it done.
Nicky will be happy with the other one I'm sure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Get your ass out there hunting and see if you can get a good shot at either of them. Once you get close to a 350 plus bull then decide which critter your gonna take. I'm thinking both of the bulls you speak of will trip your trigger.

Thanks all for the replies. I wish I could go get it over with. But the hunt does not start for 11 more days.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-14 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p]"Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Get your ass out there hunting and see if you can get a good shot at either of them. Once you get close to a 350 plus bull then decide which critter your gonna take. I'm thinking both of the bulls you speak of will trip your trigger."

+1

P.S. This is a horrible dilemma to have. :)

>How about some pictures?

Sorry nmhntr I will post pictures after one or both are dead or after the hunt is over.

Here is the smallest of the three bulls I have been watching. I am guessing him around 340? Would you guess that's close?
1879image.jpg

5306image.jpg

2124image.jpg

9542image.jpg

Not sure why they are side ways. And I know its a long ways off, but I am on 80 with the scope, if you can tell what do you think?

2555dgbelk.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom