Discounts for Expo tickets

bragabit

I am planning on heading to the Western Hunting Expo this weekend. Where can I pick up a voucher for discount tickets. $20 for an adult ticket seems a little steep. Usually they advertise where to find them. I assume Cabelas or a Toyota dealer, because they are the title sponsors. Thanks for your help.

I picked up a few at Cabela's . Just inside their front door on the right counter. They are 10.00 off. They are usually all over the tables at the Expo where you pay for the tickets to get in.

>I am planning on heading to
>the Western Hunting Expo this
>weekend. Where can I
>pick up a voucher for
>discount tickets. $20 for
>an adult ticket seems a
>little steep. Usually they
>advertise where to find them.
> I assume Cabelas or
>a Toyota dealer, because they
>are the title sponsors.
>Thanks for your help.

I've handed them out for years!

Sorry Guys!

I don't have them this year!

Go to the HuntExpo.com & Print a few off!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I have a few extras. If anyone down south can't print them off for some reason. Just let me know.

If you buy ticket's on line when is the latest you have to be their? I will be traveling from CA.

Do we have to do the online, pre-registration for the permits, or can you just do your entries at the expo..?

I've never been, but I'm taking the kids tomorrow... :) :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

You can do you entries on line or while you are at the Expo. The registration is outside the Expo. So if you don't want to pay to get in you do not have to. There are a lot of mounts outside in the halls. So there is stuff to look at with out going inside. But I have always picked up some good deals from the vendors. I have picked up some great deals on camo for the kids at the King's booth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom