Disturbing Survey

30inchbuck

I got a survey call last night. Usually do not participate but was bored so WTH.

It was a political survey about the basically new govenor of New Mexico - Diane Denish.

It went through the normal jive about how you feel about this issue or these people. However towards the end they got into personnel information. And this questioned was asked. "How many if any guns do you own?" Estimated as close as I could but now thinking about the whole thing it has me a little worried. I think I should have declined to answer but it is a little late now.

What do you guys think? and Anyone from NM recieve this survey also?

I am probably just asking to get attacked by posting in defense of a democrat on here, but I wouldn't be too worried about Denish trying to go after guns here in NM- I'd guess with the survey they are just trying to get a feel for things- I hope I'm right. I don't exactly know her, but her ex-husband and her son (kids) are close friends of my family and they are very avid hunters and sportsmen and fellow collectors of guns. Her son has been a professional fishing guide in NM and CO all his life as well.

Just my two cents, but with what I know of that family I can't get too nervous about it myself.

Well ya but of course. The New administration is not for gun control and they wont try any kind of avenue that will affect our rights in that area.. Just ask Piper, Huntingdude,Huntingaddict,Ziggi or whatever the hell his nameis.. they will all tell you the dems dont want to have anything to do with that area......There so flipping blind.......

I would have told em that I had one gun, on bullet, and explained how you had lost you job earlier that week, start crying a little and say "gee my life sucks, and hang up"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom