Dividing California

larrbo

Very Active Member
If it were on the ballot, how many of you would vote to divide California into 3 states? A lot of us in the north state have no voice in how our state is being run. I would vote yes.

62503cals.jpg

and leave Kern and Inyo with L.A.????..............that'd get a no vote from me.

I think politically east and west would make for sense. But we have all the water up here so it's never going to happen

I'm in!!! We will gladly sell you all the water you can carry. Grab your buckets! :)

Love to see Ca. split north-south but doubt it will happen in my lifetime.

Go Giants!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-13 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]>and leave Kern and Inyo with
>L.A.????..............that'd get a no vote
>from me.

Whoever made this map......Please feel free to kiss my ass plumb dead center!

Any particular reason you might share, on why Kern and Inyo County are on your hit list?
No wonder you have no voice in how the State is run......you are too stupid to have a viable opinion!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

WTF did little old Del Norte county do to you?!?

Put us in with your northern CA and I'd vote yes!

Ah He!! I would vote yes and move to modoc county me and my family love it there and would move there in a heartbeat if it wasnt in Kali! If we are gonna move we want out of Kali.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

I think they should have just the democrat county's like the bay area and LA etc., become there own state. Not all of us from southern California are dems., just mainly the huge populated citys.

>I think they should have just
>the democrat county's like the
>bay area and LA etc.,
>become there own state. Not
>all of us from southern
>California are dems., just mainly
>the huge populated citys.

+ 1... O wait I don't live. In Cali no more... But Oregon is as bad tho...

I was thinking why Salano County but I guess it would give us 50 miles of coastline or so and a Budweiser plant.....I know Paul is in:)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]I will tell you why I made this post. I am 60 years old and was born, raised and still live in the north part of the state. I have watched as our state has become something that I don't reconize anymore. In fact we have zero say so in Sacramento as on today, our assemblymen and Senators could stay home and it wouldn't make any difference.
I have been battling the Air Resources Board for the past few years on the diesel truck regulations...in fact I met with them in a one on one meeting for over an hour on Friday. I have a small company with 13 Kenworth Tractors and 22 refrigerated trailers. I am having to replace equipment because of the regulation with up 45-50% life left on it and only getting pennies on the dollar for the used equipment. In fact I have spent 775k on this regulation over the past 3 years and I'm being forced to spend 655k by the end of this year to replace 2004 tractors. State money is available for replacement or retrofits, but...it is not availabel to any company north of Stockton---do the math on that one. We are being run by the south end of the state. I won't say anymore now, but it's time to rise up and do something.

I am going to meet with Stan Statham in a few weeks. He was in the assembly from 1976-1996 and in 1992 led a charge to divide the state.

Leave me in the Blue section?:(

OK then, we'll pass a law making it illegal to transport Dungeness Crabs over the State line.:)

Eel

>I like this map......
>
>http://blondesearch.ru/img/3d/3d1/Will_California_Split_Create_51st_State_.jpg
>
>
>you guys can keep your water......
>
Reality is, there are not enough resources or taxpayers or industries, to support a State designed the way we would like. I live many miles from Larbo and our complaints are EXACTLY the same. We......in rural counties....are subjected to rules, regulations, taxes and general BS, that we have no voice in whatsoever. The Demonocrats have us 10 to 1......and getting worse daily.

Bad thing is, it is such a beautiful place to live.......but it is like a beauty queen with the clap.

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Larrbo, I'm sure that nearly all of us agree with you, but you've got your map a little screwed up. Split it north and south, and stop the southern coastal counties at San Francisco Bay. Leave the counties north of the Tehachapis in northern CA.

Can't imagine why you'd want all of the coastal counties in southern CA. There is a lot of great agriculture, and wildlife related recreation along the north coast. Don't screw that up by including it with the liberals in the south.

I would feel bad for Orange County!

I would like to see them cut it at sacramento , south cal can have the rest. Boy wouldnt that be great. Then put up a 20 foot fence to keep them out.

The best idea i've seen on MM. FIGHT over the borders, i don't care as long as Lassen is n the north. Lots of hippies on north coast but alot of ex-loggers too. In this fantasy world, I'd bet logging would pass dope growing as an industry.

>If it were on the ballot,
>how many of you would
>vote to divide California into
>3 states? A lot
>of us in the north
>state have no voice in
>how our state is being
>run. I would vote
>yes.
>
>
62503cals.jpg

This looks good.
Then triple the cost of out of state lic & tags...

You can make my place a blue dot about where the "S" is in San Bernardino county, You best not leave us out in the cold by lumping us with LA, I will have a talk with the Hatfield boys about you.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom