• No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • No but I plan on getting one soon

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • No I’m scared to

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Have had one for quite a long time-

Board Member of a large Gun Club for 32 years before moving on.
Annual Membership increased from a few hundred to almost 1,000

Improved our youth program from essentially only a hand full of youth shooters a year to averaging over 100.

Several of my friends are permit holders as well.

Keep in mind even if you are hunting in Colorado you can open carry a sidearm but can not conceal it in any way unless you have a permit.

and a non-resident has to be a reciprocal state as well. Colorado meets the reciprocity with my state. There is only a hand full left that do not.

and a non-resident has to be a reciprocal state as well. Colorado meets the reciprocity with my state. There is only a hand full left that do not.
Yes you are right. Colorado is good in 36 states.

9E02C9FA-B24B-44CD-B311-D85D612AF211.png

Yep a Utah and Arizona permit. It helped cover a few more states at the time. With things changing so much all of the time. Not sure now. Everyone in the family has a permit and guns close by. Usually packing a Glock 43 or 34 with a few Rugers and Kel Tec mixed in. Better to be prepared and not need it. Then to need it and not have it.

Must be a lot of people that don’t want to admit it but trust me they already know you have one and know who you are.
I called in a thug with his pistol exposed in his waist band and when the PD officer called me back his quote was “ I see you have a concealed carry permit “ I said yes I do and his reply was “thank you for being a responsible citizen “and I said your welcome and I will back you guys up any day.

Heck ya. We got them years ago. Just made sense since its good for other states. Traveling through the res or just a simple movie theater date. You just never know

Also in Wyoming a permit is not required

Must be a lot of people that don’t want to admit it but trust me they already know you have one and know who you are.
I called in a thug with his pistol exposed in his waist band and when the PD officer called me back his quote was “ I see you have a concealed carry permit “ I said yes I do and his reply was “thank you for being a responsible citizen “and I said your welcome and I will back you guys up any day.
And that being my big reservation. Those who have a permit are now on the list.
Guess we will find out if that is good or bad.

The whole object of concealed carry is that no one knows but everybody wants to advertise the fact they are.

My question when asked is why does it matter if I am or not? That is for me to know not someone else.

Just a friendly question on a hunting site.
No need to make it something it’s not and I appreciate your opinion thank you

Nope, have 2 handguns that would be used more if hooked them to a rope for a boat anchor...and I don't even own a boat.

I'm a fair to middlin' shot with either, but just don't use them for hunting, and Laramie isn't exactly a bastion of lawlessness.

Only times I've found one "handy" is when I finished off a deer that had its back half crushed on the highway, and had one all the time on the trapline.

No need for a CC permit for either of those uses.

I have one but seldom use it. basically a waste of time if I thought I really needed to carry I would anyway.

I have one that allows me to carry concealed in my state and other states as well. To keep that privilege, for carrying in other states, I have to qualify ever 12 months at our local sheriff's dept. firing range.

RELH

They also help when buying a gun. It saves you a few bucks each time . I was also told last time it makes the back ground check go faster.

Iowa, without a cc permit you have to keep all long guns cased while in a vehicle and no ammo in the magazine or chamber. Even if you are parked on the road and set your gun in the car unloaded and none in the magazine to take a drink, talk or unload your birds and the conservation officer drives up, $135.00 fine. I have to pay $50.00 every 5 years just to do what other hunters in most states get to do for free.

I know that having one in the chamber is illegal in most or all states. In Iowa have an uncased gun is automatically considered loaded by the state.

I have one that allows me to carry concealed in my state and other states as well. To keep that privilege, for carrying in other states, I have to qualify ever 12 months at our local sheriff's dept. firing range.

RELH
Hear you there RELH. I have that same permit. ?

Although I don't need one in my state, we are permit less carry, I have one so I can carry in 37 other states. Ours is five years also.

Yes but thanks to the great state of Montana we might not need it anymore for concealed carry if this pass thru the senate...
IMG_0513.png

Haven't read all the previous post but no I do not have a CC. Does not mean I am not armed though... Don't feel the need as I believe the 2A adequately covers it for me.

It is a felony in CA. packing concealed without permit. I would get the permit instead of risking losing my 2A rights.

RELH

I've had a carry permit for many years. I rarely carried until this last year. Now I've trained myself to carry at all times except for when I'm home. Most times these days I also keep an AR within arms reach in my Truck. My wife has had her permit for six or seven years. She rarely carries now because she works for the post office and isn't even allowed to have one in her personal vehicle at work. If it was me I'd carry on the job just for those dogs that like to eat postmen. I probably wouldn't last long at that job.:eek:

1911 do not tell Pelosi that our CCW permits are good for D.C. She would pee her panties out of fear of us old retired cops packing heat.
RELH
I.lived in NY for 37 yrs get caught anywhere in NY with a concealed weapons permit
And, see,first hand exactly what happens,
Yes but thanks to the great state of Montana we might not need it anymore for concealed carry if this pass thru the senate... View attachment 23110
I don't think it will pass,the senate

I.lived in NY for 37 yrs get caught anywhere in NY with a concealed weapons permit
And, see,first hand exactly what happens,

I don't think it will pass,the senate
So walking around with a card in your wallet will get you thrown in the gulag in NY?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom