Do you run your own business?

B

Benado

I was wondering how many of you run your own business, hunting or otherwise? And for those of you who do, do you like it?

Yup. A lot of work but I love it. Non-hunting related.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

run my own and it's the only way. it's not hunting related but it's seasonal. i hunt as much as i want from nov-feb. friggin awesome.

One man CNC shop. One main customer, I make parts for their racing fuel cells, Nascar, IRL, F1 stuff.
Sometime you get a little nervous looking at the check book but I have never regretted doing it, ever. Yes you can take off when you want but you don't make much money when you do. It is nice just getting up and going hunting or fishing in the middle of the week.

me and my friend ran our own auto performance company in high school. we parted ways and the business died, didn't really like it anyway. working on starting a different business right now. law enforcement supply, weapons customizing, that sorta thing.

Krusty.jpg

NO I don't run my business. My business runs me. Not only dose it run me ragged. It sends me hunting. If ya want headeachs run your own business. I don't want to work I just want to play
and chase girls elk and deer. And if it runs shoot it.
Rutnbuck.

Yes, not hunting related,but I work 9 months and hunt 3, it doesn't get any better than this ! Hard work? of course, but it's well worth it,GOD bless america !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom