Do you want a sheep tag?

Depending on the state and the type of tag they can go and have for over $300,000.00 at Auctions, so if some person needs a Desert Sheep to fulfill his Grand Slam and finds out about this he might just jump on this.

Brian

Doesn't look like anyone has bitten yet--there are no bids. $90K for a 165+ class ram is a bit high. The Tiburon tags are in that price range and 180 class rams are there.

Craig,

Typically these Texas Land Owner tags sell for between $35,000.00 and $65,000.00 ... so $90 Grand is high for a Texas Desert Sheep Tag. I would not think that anyone will place a bid on this tag.

SheepSlam

Excuse my previous post. The ranches in Texas with Deserts are free ranging. But fenced areas with Deserts are starting to crop up in Mexico.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I just found out that there will be five land owner tags issued in Texas this year. Only two tags were issued last year and I know that one was auctioned for $50,000.00. One of these ranch's is starting the bid for their tag at $30,000.00 ... a steal if it can be had at or near that price.

If anyone is interested, send me a private email and I will get you connected.

SheepSlam

I've got them for $60,000. I'll save you $30,000. Hell of a deal!

Drummond

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom