Docter Optiks bino sale.....

Foreman4x4

Very Active Member
Saw this over at AR15.com. Docter Optiks 8x42's @ $375.00 and 10x42's @ $475.00. Looks to be a decent deal for good quality binos, but quantities are limited so anyone interested better not wait around too long. I have no firsthand experience with Docter Optiks, but everything I've ever read about their binos and scopes has been extremely positive. Not affiliated with the seller in any way, just passing along the info.

Here's a blurb I copied off the "net" about these particular binos...

"Delivering sharp image clarity and the edge-to-edge brightness needed to glass in low-light situations, Docter Sports Optics binoculars are among the finest European optics without the high price. These full-size, lightweight roof-prism binoculars are equipped with multicoated lenses throughout to eliminate haze and glare without image distortion. The reversal system employs a phase-correction layer and a silver reflex coating to further guarantee brilliant, clear images and outstanding definition. Precision barrel alignment greatly reduces eyestrain. And the rubber-armor-coated aluminum housing is waterproof, fogproof and incredibly durable without adding excess weight."

Cabelas sells the same thing for $579.99 to $650.00...

And finally, here's the link to the add at AR15.com:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.ht....ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=309596

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom