Donating a December Coues tag

Live4MtnHunts

Short story is I have a really good December Coues tag and I'd like to offer it to someone more deserving than myself, like a wounded veteran or an ill child.

Does anybody have any advice or directions on how I could go about helping make someone's day in giving them the opportunity to hunt in a few weeks.

Obviously time is a little tight so I need to get moving on this.

I need to double check but I believe I drew my 2nd choice which was 24B in case that matters.

Thanks.....

robert

Go on the AZG&F web page under Hunting, and look in Tag Transfer section. Gives are the rules and requirements. Also gives the website for Hunt of a Lifetime and Outdoor Experience. I believe Don Martin here on MM has guided some of these donated hunts.

Good luck getting it converted. You're a stand up guy to want to improve someone else's day.

You can donate it through the Arizona elk society. They deal with the hunts for heroes programs so it will go to a wounded vet. Call Dave 928 300 3937 and talk to him about it. Tell him Blake Owens from diamond outfitters sent you.

Thanks Blake....just talked to Dave (really nice guy) and the tag is in the mail to him. It's actually for unit 24A (I think I said 24B) but is still a great tag. He mentioned he had a veteran in mind for the tag and just needed a guide. Hopefully that can be arranged.

Robert

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom