Doug at camera land ?

NECALI

I'm new here at MM. Been reading forums for about a year now and finnaly got on board.I'm getting mixed messages from everyone that has done business with Doug at cameraland. It sounds like everyone has had great success in dealing with him,but Doug I've e-mailed you twice and have yet to get a reply.Are you on vacation or just busy. Dean

Something must be wrong because I emailed him multiple times last week and he was prompt with a reply every time. I ended up buying some demo Minox binoculars and they are fantastic.

I emailed Doug back in April to get prices on a pair of Pentax 10 X 43. He replied back real soon. Cash flow problems forced me to postpone buying the binoculars until the end of July. I emailed Doug again in July to check the price and never got an answer. I called Cameraland on Thursday and had the binoculars in my hands on the following Monday. I didn't talk to Doug but the guy I talked to (possibly Mark???) gave me free shipping when I mentioned that I learned about Cameraland thru MonsterMuleys. I did a lot of web searching as well as traveled to Cabelas and other big name stores to compare optics and check prices. Cameraland saved me $200 on the binoculars and I have no regrets. The binoculars came in a sealed box and if they are seconds, I can't find anything wrong with them. I wouldn't hesitate calling Cameraland. I'll look to them the next time I am in the market for optics.

Tim

Thanks for the reply's. I called him today and got some prices.My e-mail must be having problems.Doug was very polite and quick on the phone. Thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom