Draft Regs are up

Looks like tons of cuts across the board for antelope. Kinda curious on the newly added deer hunts.
If I did my math right, right around 10% cut in Pronghorn buck tags after about the same cut last year. Of course this happens when I've been getting more and more serious about using my points in a decent unit. haha no complaints, if cuts need to happen for the herd I'm all for it

Hopefully with this big of a reduction in antelope harvest, there will be a lot more animals next year.

Having trouble finding it guys. Is it on the Game and fish website?
Here:

ClearCreek

Moving the Type 1 start date for Areas 37, 38 and 39 from October 15th back to October 1st. Last year in 38 for the opener there was a foot of snow at the lower elevations and maybe a couple of feet at the higher elevations. I don’t know if weather is the reason or not.
The four point bull tags they had in Area 7 last year are changing to five point tags. They didn’t get much interest in them last year. Maybe this will increase demand.

@mightyhunter you see how they increased mule deer doe tags around us? Ouch!!!!
No, I hadn’t. Makes no sense if the mule deer are doing poorly. What they have done to the season dates in 105 and 106 is just doubling down on stupid. Oh well. I would hate to be a yearling buck in either unit. Just sayin...mh

No, I hadn’t. Makes no sense if the mule deer are doing poorly. What they have done to the season dates in 105 and 106 is just doubling down on stupid. Oh well. I would hate to be a yearling buck in either unit. Just sayin...mh

I misread the draft regs. I was reading while others were babbling. I was reading the extra whitey tags. My bad!!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom