Drag and Drop Images

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Another VERY COOL feature is drag and drop of images. You can just drag an image from your computer right into the white posting area and drop it. It'll upload. Then you can even resize it. Try it out.

DSCN2361.JPG

Last edited:
Testing. It appears that it resized the image automatically which is very cool. All I can do with this one is make it smaller so it must fit to max size for big files. Sound right?
L1000151.JPG

OK, I think I have that fixed. The images now fill 100% of the area. and when clicked on, the full image will load at larger size.

I’ll have to ask my younger brother what drag and drop means.
I’ve done that when I get tired getting a buck back to the truck but beyond that, I’m a dummy.
Zeke

Just trying this drag and drop out. Lots of new features on this site.
I have been away for a little while but Im back.
IMG_1223.JPG

cougar pic.jpg
Pine Valley Buck.jpg
Arizona Bull.jpg

Just practicing with pictures.

Is there a way to get them from your phone to your thread without creating a file on my computer?

Also, I dragged and dropped the pictures from from the inserted file below instead of using the button to enlarge them. That is why they are small and don't enlarge when you click on them. Oddly, they are big when I used the edit option to add this paragraph

Last edited:
I use an iPhone. I can go into my photos, copy an image and then paste it in the text box here where I’m writing. OR, I can click on “Attach files” and select an image.
Also, I like Full images rather than thumbnails.

My yard pets.

1582574522980.jpeg
D86EAE61-540E-465C-BF6B-888D0EAB3585.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom