Draw Applications

HalfAce

Very Active Member
Hey guys, its my first time applying for Colorado. I just want a BP for deer and elk. Does the state require you to pay the full tag fee for the animal upfront? (and later return the refund) Or can I just buy the BP's? Im a NR. Thanks for any help!

Since the OP didn't apply last year, his fee will be $25 plus a $3 dollar processing fee to get a PP. Of course, you have to front the full license price and all but the $28 will be refunded.

>Since the OP didn't apply last
>year, his fee will be
>$25 plus a $3 dollar
>processing fee to get a
>PP. Of course, you have
>to front the full license
>price and all but the
>$28 will be refunded.

Is it if you didn't apply last year you only pay $3? I thought you had to have held a big game license in the previous year or a full season fishing license to be exempt from the $25 extra?

Actually, you will lose the $3 application, $10 habitat fee and $25 if you didn't purchase some sort of license the previous year or if you did not purchase a same species license in the current year for the bonus point you are wanting. Page 11 in the big game regulations.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom