Draw Deadline Today! - ??? of the Day

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Colorado's Draw Deadline is Today! You all in? Tags should be easy to draw.......ha ha ha.... Not really! Getting much tougher every year.

So, the Question of the Day .... How many of you have simply forgotten to get applications submitted? Not just this year, but ever. Have you ever miss out on a real important app deadline one?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

In the past 16 years the only one I have ever missed was Colorado, one time.
I screwed up an Arizona application once and that cost me a loyalty point and a bonus point. That hurt. I have the loyalty point back now.
When life gets busy in the spring it can make it hard to remember all the different dates.

Reminded all my friends about getting their deer bonus point in Wyoming a few years ago about 3 days before the deadline, then I forgot to get mine, so now I am one under max. OUCH!!!

I just bought my 5th deer point as a non-resident. Between graduate school and a mess of doctor bills this is not going to be a good year for me to go to Colorado.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-15 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]>ZIM did a few days ago
>but he sure is using
>up a lot of tissue.

How come you're not out fishin or pick pocketing crazey???

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

My wife fell for a telephone solicited scam several years ago and gave out our checking account number. We had to close the account to avoid any fraudulent activity. I forgot that my Arizona deer point application was tied to the debit card on that account. I lost that years point and also the loyalty point. Now I'm two years behind where I should be. Ouch! You all know how much this can effect me in drawing a premium tag.

I have never missed a draw. I don't apply in all states, but have never missed the ones on my list. Best of luck to everyone who applied and thanks to everyone who forgot!

>Reminded all my friends about getting
>their deer bonus point in
>Wyoming a few years ago
>about 3 days before the
>deadline, then I forgot to
>get mine, so now I
>am one under max.
>OUCH!!!

I'm in the same boat. I was driving out for a hunt and had terrible reception when it dawned on me that I hadn't purchased my Wy points yet on Sept 30. I couldn't get it done and now it haunts me every year when I go to apply.

Hey Crazymaes what ever happened to Utehunter? He used to post here all
The time and disappeared for going on over a year? You knew him at some point right? Just wondering? He had some nice Miley pics.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-15 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]24 years of applying in multiple states and have never missed a deadline. Yet!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom