Draw done

I drew B-Zone, I'm thankful for the opportunity to hunt deer in my home state every year, even if its not the most glamourous tag. If you hunt hard, scout and put in the time, you can still have a quality hunt.

>D8. This state is a joke...
>

you saying you didn't get an old dads tag???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Wife drew her X6A she's been looking forward to :)

Can?t wait to scout for her!

Rest of us got D/B. Gotta grab my AO tag.

Good luck to everyone this year! Enjoy your time in the field.

Dang, with zero points I drew A3 (X1). Was planning to rebuild points since I already drew a Nevada deer tag in unit 7.

I guess this is a good problem to have.

Stuart

Turned 70 yrs old this year and decided to 'cash in' my bonus points.
Missed on Elk (thought a cow tag would be easy to draw? wrong!)
Drew a X5B Deer tag.
Never hunted there before. I did hunt north and south of it before the "zones" were started.
any info would be appreciated.

Happy new year and may 2019 be full of health, prosperity and limited entry tags!

I bought my B tags yesterday. The last thing she told me as I was leaving was "Remember now, no lead ammo!"

No X2 with 7 points.?

So default D3-5 which won't get hunted unless we make it up for archery, which is doubtful. Another CA donation to DFG.?

Couldn't believe it but the Elk Gods were looking down upon me this year! Lucked out and got one of the once in a lifetime tags (FHL 449 Elk tag). Looking forward to getting the chance to put an arrow in a Tule elk!

If anyone has drawn in the past and learned anything of value I am all ears! Best of luck to everyone and shoot straight!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom