Draw must be getting close

Shouldnt be long now.
Crappy thing is, I have a Teams meeting at about the same time
they should be released Wed.:poop:
Y'all dont crash the system.

Are they typically released at 10AM? I seem to remember being able to check fairly early in the morning the past few years.

It is sad to see but most on this site are good guys. I have been helped a ton on here and help others when I can.

Just seem a few are not happy unless they are fighting with someone over something.

Good luck to everyone in the draw I hope to be back in new mexico this year.

Well, just in case y'all were wondering...we had no reports from anglers this week on the Brazos. Oh, almost forgot.....streamflow on the Hondo was at 20.0 cfs near Valdez ;)

As you were....

1650402986933.png

Congrats to you all! Had a great/frustrating time in NM last year on my first elk tag there, and hope you all have some luck this fall!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom