Draw Odds for Arizona's 1993 Season! My how things have Changed!

Iddogguy

Antelope 662 archery tags!!!!!

IMG_5707.JPG

Last edited:
In 1993 AZ population was 3.9 million and today it is 7.4 million and expected to grow another 1 million by 2030. This and the loss of habitat due to development has really hurt hunting opportunities statewide. I would also say the trapping ban in early 90's and drought starting in 2001 has also had a huge impact as well. In 1993 I drew a 4th choice unit 27 early archery cow tag.

I enjoy looking at these numbers from the past. thanks for sharing.

The drought actually started right around the time those stats were produced, which was just the opposite of the early 80s when we had a couple of "flood stage" water years, with 100K deer permits available. We will never see that again.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom