draw odds / harvest success?

orion23

Very Active Member
I cant seem to find this on their website?
I have 12 elk points and looking to find a hunt. Anyone know where to find this information on their site?
Thanks guys.

Resident or non? What unit and what are you planning to hunt with? I can look up some numbers.

Resident or non? What unit and what are you planning to hunt with? I can look up some numbers.

Non resident. Im just looking for a quality hunt with any weapon really. prefer muzzy or rifle but will also do archery. Want a realistic chance at a good bull.

have looked at 23 late but i dont think i have enough points. considered 27, 9 but not sure on points for those.

Try this:
You will get more info from the actual produced documents than any paid website service.

Don't listen to this nonsense.

AZGF doesn't separate the nr point pools from residents in their published reports, those have to be purchased thru a public info request, which is exactly what Toprut does. You will see res and nr apps, per point pool, successful and unsuccessful.

To get the draw odds from last year from the AZG&F info, you gotta have the draw report and the application guide. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I can send you both files. The hunt codes change from year to year.

I had a previous post on this forum that someone had replied with the G&F links. Something about an archive on their website. But, that post was in early January so it was one of the ones that was lost! :D

Look at Unit 10 muzzleloader this year. Snow storm really messed up the late general hunt in 2019, should be lots of better bulls this year.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom