Draw question for the experts

1manshow

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-15 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]So I put my wife and I in for 13B first choice and the 27 late second choice... Both of these are 2% draw odds and we are Residents with 8 points.... What's the chance of drawing a 13b tag?? I've had a few people say it's more than likely a 13b tag because it's nearly impossible that we would draw a 27 tag second choice with such low draw odds and such few tags... Let me know what you guys think.. Thanks 1Manshow
4325image.jpg

Could be either. The 13B tag will fill up faster than the 27 hunt so you could very well have drawn 27.

>Could be either. The 13B tag
>will fill up faster than
>the 27 hunt so you
>could very well have drawn
>27.

Thanks... Fingers are crossed that it's a 13b tag!! This wait is torture??.... Hope we all find out soon.. 1manshow

Definitely could be either. The way the draw works no way to conclude whether it is one or the other as 1st and 2nd choice are equally weighted. In either case you must have had a low number.

>So, what was it?

It's the 27 late tag.. Not the strip like I was hoping for but still will be a great hunt... It was permit number 000005 ... That mean it was 5 out of the 25 tags given out?

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom