Draw question

whitwell_56

I applied for a doe antelope tag as a party leader. My hunting partner attached his application to mine.

Results show that he drew but I didn't.

I thought if anyone in the party drew, all of the tags are issued.

Am I missing something that would allow him to draw but not me?

You need to log into your account and select the party ID. It will have both your names if he attached to your application.

Something definitely isn't correct. Are you sure he attached to your party? I'd guess he didn't or put in the wrong party number and it created a separate app for him.

He did attach to my application.

But apparently I am an idiot. I selected the option to withdraw my doe application if unsuccessful on the buck tag.

I didn't know that was an option.

Thanks for the help though

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-19 AT 04:23PM (MST)[p]Yea, they scour the database before they do the reduced price draw and toss everybody that ticked that box. Sorry to hear that.

There should be more info on that page for sure explaining those options as it is not very clear, especially if you apply for multiple doe tags. Stinks.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-19
>AT 04:23?PM (MST)

>
>Yea, they scour the database before
>they do the reduced price
>draw and toss everybody that
>ticked that box. Sorry to
>hear that.

I'm curious about the reduced price draw odds.

Do you think those show only the applicants eligible for the draw (successful for full price/didn't select withdrawal) or do the include all applicants at the deadline?

They are only those eligible.
Also, the 1st choice app totals are individual apps; if you applied for two licenses for the same hunt area and type, during the same session, you will be shown as a single app (you would draw 0 or 2).
Any other combination for two RP license will split the apps (draw 0, 1, or 2). This is different from years past as you may have seen the new format when applying.

>They are only those eligible.
> Also, the 1st choice app
>totals are individual apps; if
>you applied for two licenses
>for the same hunt area
>and type, during the same
>session, you will be shown
>as a single app (you
>would draw 0 or 2).
>
> Any other combination for two
>RP license will split the
>apps (draw 0, 1, or
>2). This is different from
>years past as you may
>have seen the new format
>when applying.

Cool, thanks for the information. I got lucky because my doe fawn applications were for the same area, but sent in separately. I managed to get both.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom