Draw Results Are Up!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-17 AT 06:41AM (MST)[p] PROUD OWNER OF A HIGHLY COVETED D-7 TAG AGAIN, & AGAIN ,& AGAIN. MAX POINTS MIGHT NOT BE THE ANSWER, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR DRAW..................YD.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-17
>AT 06:41?AM (MST)

>
> PROUD OWNER OF A
>HIGHLY COVETED D-7 TAG AGAIN,
>& AGAIN ,& AGAIN.
> MAX POINTS MIGHT
>NOT BE THE ANSWER, GOOD
>LUCK IN YOUR DRAW..................YD.
Bummer ! just think I missed my first year of getting a point,it's gonna be awhile for me.

Goose eggs for me. My dad and another gent on here are headed to the Garden. Should be a blast of a summer and fall.

going to hunt my home state for a change pulled the north east elk rifle and my wife has period 1 likely table antalope

Bass Hill archery mule deer.......nothing else. Looks like I'm going to have to buy a darn lifetime license before I retire and move out of here so I can try and draw a Tule Elk tag!

BOHNTR )))---------->

>Bass Hill archery mule deer.......nothing else.
> Looks like I'm going
>to have to buy a
>darn lifetime license before I
>retire and move out of
>here so I can try
>and draw a Tule Elk
>tag!
>
>BOHNTR )))---------->

Better off buying a PLM tag.

Please excuse me while I do my happy dance...I'll be hunting the escarpment near Milford, again. I have a lot of good memories of these hunts. I sure hope my legs are good for another year.

My son and a hunting buddy and I drew an archery deer in A5(X3a) which will work out well for my son who is going to school in OR. Now we just need to figure out some good spots to scout/hunt! We normally hunt A20, and A16 in CA, If anyone has any pointers I would appreciate them, good luck to everyone this year

>My elk points are gone. Drew
>the Cairizzo plains bull tag.
>My friend drew it 2
>years ago. Should be a
>fun hunt.

Congrats!!!! So awesome

Got very lucky even with max points and drew a Marble/Clipper sheep tag!

Good luck everyone!

Horniac

>going to hunt my home state
>for a change pulled the
>north east elk rifle and
>my wife has period 1
>likely table antalope

Wow! NE Elk-congrats. I must say I'm pissed that you stole my tag. ;-)

>Got very lucky even with max
>points and drew a Marble/Clipper
>sheep tag!
>
>Good luck everyone!
>
>Horniac

Okay you stole my sheep tag. And I'm sure others stole the other tags I didn't draw.

Okay, I drew xzone, but it was expected.

Nothing for me....might be blowing my max points next year on a northern cali zone. I'm tired of this sh!t...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Nothing for me but my daughter drew Lassen period 1 on the junior draw it's my family's fourth lope tag since the point system started ?

>Nothing for me....might be blowing my
>max points next year on
>a northern cali zone. I'm
>tired of this sh!t...
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

You should have done it Wiz. We will be up there this year.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-17 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p] chasedeer what did you draw the first time ? Bull , cow , spike ?

CA blessed us this year! My son drew the Marble Mountain apprentice either sex elk tag and I was finally able to draw X7B deer. Looking forward to both hunts!

No CA tags for my daughter,my son in law,or me. Max points for elk and still no tag.
So one rut archery tag for my SIL in AZ and nothing else for any of us in AZ, NM, NV, Utah, and now CA. It's not our year.
Still waiting on AZ for a strip or Kaibab tag.

Lots of tags in my neighborhood; couple of Doyle tags, Bass Hill, X6a, X4, Lassen goat, NE elk and working through the code, a group of X5b tags.

Myself? Says the system is down for maintenance, WTF????

But being 1 point short for X6b, thinking I'm hunting D6 for the first time.

But who knows? I may wake up, system working and find out I'm the proud owner of a NE Elk tag, or a sheep tag. Probably the last night I go to bed NOT pissed off for awhile.

I drew Big Valley general lope tag with max points and can't believe my son-in law also drew same tag with 1 point !!! Talk about being Stoked!

Nothing for my son or me this year. The only tags we've drawn so far are 2 that I drew in Nevada. Only AZ deer and sheep left for us. Since we've both drawn AZ deer before, extremely unlikely that we'll draw anything there either.

To all you other guys that drew, especially Horniac, Congratulations and good luck.

With having one less than max my father and I switched from trying to draw a bull tag to any tag. We got lucky the first year and drew the 301 Marble Mountain cow tag. I really didn't expect to get drawn this year and now I have a horrible problem, three elk tags for this year. If I plan this out correctly, I will be hunting elk in CA, WY and Colorado in September, October & November.

I just don't know if I can dedicate the time to the CA tag this year.

Good luck to everyone,
Terry

>I drew Big Valley general lope
>tag with max points and
>can't believe my son-in law
>also drew same tag with
>1 point !!! Talk about
>being Stoked!

Talk about lucky! That's awesome. congrats to both of you! I drew big valley last year and harvested a pretty nice buck... feel free to pm me if you have any questions

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom