Draw Results Backdoor!

BioHazrdMan

Ok... MAYBE not quite but I think (correct me if I am wrong) that the draw results are back to April 23rd. I thought that on the NMDGF website it had said April 30th.... but looking today it says April 23rd! So if you are thinking the 30th still maybe you will get backdoored on the 23rd or sooner! :)

You are correct... I looked at the website early this morning and it said April 30th.. And I just looked at it(because of your post LOL) and it has been changed to April 23rd. Good catch. Didn't understand why it would have had to delayed in the first place. With being all electronic, as soon as the "refund" deadline hits there is really no reason to delay it.they can pull names. Let's pray it's all back on track and plan our hunts!! Good luck to all.

That was the original date the draw results were supposed to be available. The general consensus seemed to be that emails would go out Friday April 18th (as they have been early the past couple of years). Here's to hoping that will still happen!

I just got into my account seems like the maintenance is over, but it surely is looking like it will be the 23rd when the results come out. I sure do hope so, need to see how much time I am gonna need to take off or not..

It definitely will not be until after the 18th, which is the deadline to make changes to your application. My guess is we will get e-mails the night of the 22nd.

Yes I agree it won't be till after the 18th... with the 23rd being on a Wed really no advantage for NMDGF to release results early (avoiding phone calls over a weekend) so ya I am with nmtaxi. E-mail in the afternoon/evening of the 22nd. Its going to be a lonnngggg weekend!

they were released on the 18th last year, even though it was said to be the 24th. I'm the eternal optimist and hanging on to hope for the 17th

>they were released on the 18th
>last year, even though it
>was said to be the
>24th. I'm the eternal optimist
>and hanging on to hope
>for the 17th

That certainly won't happen for Oryx or Ibex since the department extended the guide draw deadline to the 18th. Using last year as a guide is difficult given the issues from the lawsuit.

I can't wait to find out good luck to everyone!!! I'm hoping they will start sending emails on the 18th after 5:00 pm if there not closed for Good Friday.

Was the 19th last year the last Fri before the deadline and how early was that? This wait is killing me and it's only the first time I've had to endure it!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom