Draw Results Coming Tomorrow!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I'm expecting to draw a tag, but maybe point creep will have me doing more boating and rock climbing in September than deer hunting. What you all thinking? Do you have a tag coming your way?

934062018.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

With most of the State applications and draws complete, I am counting on Idaho, Wyoming, Pennsylvania, Arizona, or Montana (antelope) to finally draw one tag. It happens, but with as many states and species as I apply for, it isn't often that I don't have at least one draw tag at this point in the year. Fortunately, I am headed to Alaska to chase sheep in less than two months. I don't expect anything, but I am holding out hope for a Wyoming antelope tag. Good luck, Founder. Boating and rock climbing sounds nice, but let's hope that you are chasing deer.

Struck out in my home state of Colorado so hoping to draw in Wyoming. Otherwise the boat will get well used enjoying a beautiful fall at some lake or reservoir filling the live well with some walleye and perch.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-18 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]Worse case scenario will be general elk, general deer, and a third choice buck pronghorn...to go with those, 2 additional cow elk tags, a leftover draw additional buck pronghorn and maybe another buck deer tag too.

Can frost the cake with OTC bear and lion and fall turkey.

I have a Montana buck deer tag in my pocket as well, for 50% of the normal NR fee.

Being born in Montana and living in Wyoming has its privileges...

Buzz sounds a lot like my plans, except the Montana thing...

Haha except I have 2 son's at home that hunt as well, so triple that!?

My son and I will be drawing our LQ deer and elk tags. It will be his first year hunting so I have beginners luck on my side. I suppose if we have to go slumin' with gen elk tags we will but now that we need to try for two bulls it may take 2 full days to get that done. If he cries loud enough I may even stop by Walmart and pick up a couple gen deer tags and wander around H for a month or so. It can be brutal being a Wyo resident. They wont even let us pay State income tax.

>My son and I will be
>drawing our LQ deer and
>elk tags. It will
>be his first year hunting
>so I have beginners luck
>on my side. I
>suppose if we have to
>go slumin' with gen elk
>tags we will but now
>that we need to try
>for two bulls it may
>take 2 full days to
>get that done. If
>he cries loud enough I
>may even stop by Walmart
>and pick up a couple
>gen deer tags and wander
>around H for a month
>or so. It can
>be brutal being a Wyo
>resident. They wont even
>let us pay State income
>tax.

Yeah, but stay away from the three R's! Ha Ha

Really hoping for a deer or random lope tag tomorrow. Getting to the bottom of the draws. Just AZ deer to wrap it up. If I draw nothing I'll go scout for my buddy's SW Desert archery elk hunt. He drew one of the two NR random/bonus round tags with 16. The wife wants to visit nearby Bryce Canyon, and I'd also like to scout that Pauns a bit as I should draw archery deer one of these years.

Hoping creep doesn't bring disappointment...
I had 8 points for antelope, buddy had 6. Unit was guaranteed at 7, and 29% at 6 last year...
Crossing our fingers!

LOL, my deer jumped 3+ points and antelope 1, so unless the random draw was good to me my Wyoming is a done deal.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Damn!
19.23% chance in the regular PP draw, 100% if I would have put up the extra money...
Random is a wet dream!
Good luck to everyone!!!

For once I guessed correctly, and switched from Plan A to Plan B for antelope at the last minute. Close to 2 points of creep but looks like I barely squeeked in on Plan B with a half a point more than needed.

>Ok so I can't see anything
>that allows me to see
>point creep or odds?

Looks like they broke the links. You're going to have to wait until tomorrow for them to fix them.

Go into the WY G&F main website and click on 2017 draw odds for the species you want. Change the 7 to an 8 in the address bar and you will get the draw odds for 2018. The links above no longer work.

Am I reading this right for region G deer?

6 preference points in the special draw was 100%
6 preference points in the regular draw was 81%

:0
:)

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

>Am I reading this right for
>region G deer?
>
>6 preference points in the special
>draw was 100%
>6 preference points in the regular
>draw was 81%

***Yep, that is correct.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom