Draw Results Dates in Past Years

Togwotee

Long Time Member
The results are supposed to be posted May 31st - June 3rd. weren't they posted earlier most years than the projected date ?

It would be really helpful to know if I have a tag before the WY May 31st application deadline since the seasons overlap.

Great. I guess I'll have to wait until afternoon on the 31st and if I don't have results I'll have to apply in WY. then if I draw both I can return the CO tag and lose a point.

With my luck I probably won't draw anything but if I do I'll draw both .

I monitor that every year. Last year the draw results were supposed to be posted May 24 - 28. Bear results were posted on 24th, deer cc hits 25th, elk cc hits 26th (early am) and pronghorn 26th (afternoon).

CO results were in before wy deadline last year
Last year they were in before, but the 2 years prior to that I believe they came in right after the Wyoming deadline. Many are in same boat and it is definitely frustrating. It seemed like Colorado was holding them so people didn't apply in Wyoming and came to Colorado OTC, but then last year they flipped so who knows.

Luckily the only thing effecting my Wyoming apps is the Nevada draw and that should be tomorrow.

I’m not sure if I want them to hit this week or not. I’m right on the line as to whether I will draw my colorado elk tag and Wyoming mule deer tag which happen to have very similar dates. If I know in time I’m sure I won’t get either but if I don’t it will be my luck to have 2 tags during a 2 week period in different states ha ha

Last edited:
Even if they do come out early I’m sure they will dazzle us with the low demand draws first. Bear, hedge hogs, snipe….. 0-25 in western draws so far this year. I’ll be surprised with anything from CO. ? if anyone needs anything, I’ll be getting a ride in the whaaaambulance! ?? Good luck everyone

Even if they do come out early I’m sure they will dazzle us with the low demand draws first. Bear, hedge hogs, snipe….. 0-25 in western draws so far this year. I’ll be surprised with anything from CO. ? if anyone needs anything, I’ll be getting a ride in the whaaaambulance! ?? Good luck everyone
@KJW want some French cries with that!! ??

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom