Draw Results Friday?

Hoping today p.m. As sh!tty as Cali is on many fronts, pretty quick on draw results. I hope to hear about my sheep tag today, but tomorrow is okay.

See, it's pending! :LOL:

Screenshot_20230608_094342_Brave.jpg

I wouldn't think CDFW would want to deal with all the phone calls from impatient applicants next week asking for results before the 16th. My guess is they will put the results up this evening after 5 pm Pacific Time before they leave the office for the weekend like they have in the past...... Just a thought though, things do change sometimes.

The date of the MM post and the date of the screen are off a day. The screen capture says 6/9. They put up the maintenance message first.View attachment 112660
So are the date stamps on MM wrong? People posted their results on this forum on June 9th last year. Or at least that’s what it says when you look at last year’s thread.

Guys, I swear they were. I just got my 3rd choice. Just checked again and says pending. I wouldn’t do that to you, I just went through it with Utah

It's possible, 15 years ago I drew a Antelope tags that was visible for 3 min. Didn't come up again for hours..
Jester

Last edited:
Well they said results would be posted July 16. Can always wish for an earlier release. But would rather wait then find out I drew a sheep tag only to have them take it away latter cause they messed up.

Well they said results would be posted July 16. Can always wish for an earlier release. But would rather wait then find out I drew a sheep tag only to have them take it away latter cause they messed up.
It's June 16. Always up to 10 days from close of application date, but they've been pretty good posting early, especially in the last several years.

Still pending...

If they make the stated 10 business days, 2 weeks, it still is one of, if not the the quickest draw turn around times. Should we have high expectations for a state government agency?

If they make the stated 10 business days, 2 weeks, it still is one of, if not the the quickest draw turn around times. Should we have high expectations for a state government agency?
Especially California based government agency

It all depends. They may post tomorrow just so they don’t have to answer a million phone calls asking. Or, they my play a trick on us and not answer phones phones for a week and post Friday night. ????

The available deer tags list takes a big drop the day after the draw. It was last updated June 12 and the big drop had not hit.

Deer app and elk app disappeared - put in for goodale and FHL bull tag and have under >5 points in both so i doubt that this means anything honestly

edit:

Toprut odds:
Goodale is 1 / 2104
FHL is 1 / 882.
drawing both on a random tag pass is 1 in ~1.8 million, if my california public school education is holding up. I really do doubt the tag disappearing means anything

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom