Draw results up

marley

Very Active Member
If you switch your online tag preference to the E-Tag option and then login into the E-Tag app you can see if you drew right now. I got my first coues tag

Assuming that is accomplished outside of the NM GF website . Kid correctly dubbed dad as techtarded .

Screenshot_20200422-022547_NM E-Tag.jpg

Burro archery coues for me. Wife drew a cow tag and a deer tag. Dad and sister drew 2nd archery elk in 12.

Last edited:
It looks like I'm probably the first person to draw both sheep tags in NM!

View attachment 5600

Congratulations, philthy! That's awesome. I had one of the Pecos Ram tags last year. Awesome hunt.

Must have used up all my luck on that one, though. Got nothing but a sea of red today. My son managed to pull youth deer and cow elk tags, though!

Super excited, drew oryx on Rhodes Canyon two years in a row (OIL last year, broken horn this year), archery antelope in 59, archery deer in 21 and Javelina. Daughter drew rifle antelope in 59!

Draw Results.jpg

NR drew deer again. Struck out on antelope but drew that tag last year. 4 tags (3 deer, 1 antelope) in last 3 years I can't complain. Congratulations to everyone else that drew.

Nothing here!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom