Draw results/ where is the excitement!!!

Finally drew some tags after years of not drawing and playing the controlled hunt wars. Drew antelope and unit 55 deer late!!! So pumped for the deer never hunted the area but have dreamed since I was a kid. If anyone has some scouting spots please DM me I am all ears. Born and raised Idaho native btw lol
Unit 54 not 55 :(

And my experience is that just about every one of them I've spoken to who claim to be "hard right" really aren't when you start digging into their beliefs and positions on certain things. Even if you truly are, I have to agree with runamuk as well. Just because you're hard right doesn't mean you and all the rest of the Californians, Oregonians, and Washingtonians aren't ruining Idaho and what it was. You could move every hardcore conservative here and it would still suck. Bringing your hard right politics doesn't preclude you from driving up home and property prices, taxes, traffic, infrastructure problems, and pressure on the environment.
Lol wish you the best bud!!!

Unsuccessful. Now I can say I didnt draw on 3 Utah tags and 3 Idaho Tags. I didnt draw on the same last year. That's life.

DrawBird.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom