Draw Results

Hardway

Very Active Member
Anyone heard when and if the'll post em on the DFG site.....gettin anxious, been walkin around my backyard with my packframe on...LOL

In 2006 the draw results would be available on phone and website on June 26, but were posted on line June 19th, a week early.
So if this holds true this year, the date in book says June 25th, so hopefully the website posting will be on June 18th 2007
which is a week from today.............Pray for the best.

Brian

last year they made a mistake and results came up for 8 minutes a few day early.. so check offen never know...I saw my results before they un pluged it..
good luck
rm

Anyone check yet? There's a link up but I'm not sure if its current. It says to check results enter last name and DL# and mine says no enteries found..... Does this mean unsuccesfull or is it not current? Last years maybe??? Ahhhhhhhh

Nevermind...Just talked to DFG, Guy says the drawing WILL NOT be held till the 22nd and most likley will not be released till the 25th like stated

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom