Draw Results

ixsolracxi

i know i drew deer and ibex from the email...i dont know where and i just threw my proc away...grrr...going to the store to get one now...no elk for me this year, maybe a landowner permit but the ibex is a good thing and im not complaining =0)

just tell me the hunt code and I'll tell you the hunt you drew if you would like.

thanks for the offer fellas...i hauled to the store to pic up the proc...my ibex is the f/im hunt in october and deer in unit 13 sept 1-24 which was my 4th choice...i know nothing about the unit...time to learn...

just slow.....notten but red!!
I want wyoming tag anyway...
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

muzzleloader elk
rifle deer
rifle barbary

big fat unsuccessful on bhs, ibex, and ant for me.

System was running just fine when I checked it a few minutes ago...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom