Draw results

Slowly getting closer.

Expect charges the 15-20th, emails by 24th. Posted results on website by the 28th.

Last year I was down at Fish Lake over Memorial weekend and that's when I got my results.

Thanks guys that s long wait...for 10 years I put in and forget about until they say nope again but feeling lucky this year we will see...

>Thanks guys that s
>long wait...for 10 years I
>put in and forget about
>until they say nope again
> but feeling lucky
>this year we
>will see...

Quit your complaining....I've been waiting 23 years!

>>Thanks guys that s
>>long wait...for 10 years I
>>put in and forget about
>>until they say nope again
>> but feeling lucky
>>this year we
>>will see...
>
>
>Quit your complaining....I've been waiting 23
>years!
For what? lol

-Cass

I've been waiting 23 years for a Pauns Buck tag. Well actually more like 50 years but who's counting? Maybe this will be the year I draw.
I really don't know when the draw results will be posted but if it happens it happens I'm not losing sleep over it.

Yet!!!

>I've been waiting 23 years for
>a Pauns Buck tag. Well
>actually more like 50 years
>but who's counting? Maybe this
>will be the year I
>draw.
>I really don't know when the
>draw results will be posted
>but if it happens it
>happens I'm not losing sleep
>over it.
>
>Yet!!!

23?
Must be trying for multi season?

>>>Thanks guys that s
>>>long wait...for 10 years I
>>>put in and forget about
>>>until they say nope again
>>> but feeling lucky
>>>this year we
>>>will see...
>>
>>
>>Quit your complaining....I've been waiting 23
>>years!
>For what? lol
>
>-Cass

A flipping Elk tag! My wife says she hears me saying "Unsuccessful"
in my sleep!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-19 AT 09:21PM (MST)[p]>>I've been waiting 23 years for
>>a Pauns Buck tag. Well
>>actually more like 50 years
>>but who's counting? Maybe this
>>will be the year I
>>draw.
>>I really don't know when the
>>draw results will be posted
>>but if it happens it
>>happens I'm not losing sleep
>>over it.
>>
>>Yet!!!
>
>
>23?
>Must be trying for multi season?
>
Slam
Not trying for multi season just regular tag. I've got 22 points going in this year. First year I had zero. I'm not that great at math but I figure this is my 23rd year applying.
I have been wrong before though.

Yes, like Buckhorn, been putting in for a looooong time for that Pauns NR tag. Started in 1995, and for some reason had a two year gap (this was when I started the game in all states), so must have screwed up my apps. One of these years it will pay off tho, and I'll be able to kill a Utah deer. :)

Well blank I think it was because back then we didn't think missing a year or two was a big deal. I figured I would draw a tag within six or eight years probably. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think 22 or 23 years later I would still be waiting for a tag.
That's why I switched over this year and went for the archery tag. Hoping to speed it up a year or so. Good luck to you all

NR really got screwed when they allowed us to apply for multiple species. My odds were climbing steadily for elk until all the deer hunters got dropped in our lap. I think I was up to around 10% and when they made the change it dropped to less than 2%

And of course all they did is allow us to APPLY for multiple species. We can still draw only one tag

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Will we start to see CC getting hit this week? I have written down that May 9th was the first day I saw someone post that their CC got hit last year.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

OPEN OPEN OPEN

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>It will be before then...

Agreed. The actual draw process will be completed by the end of today according to the company who does the draw.

>Does that mean we can expect
>CC hits today?

No
Next week.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

A reliable source told me they had computer issues and now they are going to have to finish after NV does their draws with the same system.

>Why would they wait for Nevada
>when they're 2 different companies
>doing the draws? Systems Consultants
>does Utah but no longer
>does Nevada's.

+1. I think that was to get people panicking. Im sure some stomachs dropped on that one LOL

While we all wait impatiently,, what did everyone put in for?As the Tommy Petty song goes..."the waiting is the hardest part"..

>While we all wait impatiently,, what
>did everyone put in for?As
>the Tommy Petty song goes..."the
>waiting is the hardest part"..
>

ELK (NR). Monroe with 23 points going in. Will this be the year?

LAST EDITED ON May-07-19 AT 04:54PM (MST)[p]Manti early rifle Elk 18 points NR. General archery Deer 9 mile 0 points. Moose 8 points so it doesn't matter. Lol. Good luck to everyone!

I still haven't seen/found the final tag allocations decision yet?

No 'Hits' until they are decided...???.

Robb

>I still haven't seen/found the final
>tag allocations decision yet?
>
>
>
>No 'Hits' until they are decided...???.
>
>
>
>
>Robb

Robb
If I remember right they didn't come out until a week after the credit cards hit last year. I am betting on today we see cards hit! this morning about 8
Joe

Nine Mile General Archery Deer as a Non Resident? Man you're a sucker for punishment. Not sure that hunt would be worth the gas to get to Utah. Hopefully you have an in on some private up there, otherwise good luck.

>>While we all wait impatiently,, what
>>did everyone put in for?As
>>the Tommy Petty song goes..."the
>>waiting is the hardest part"..
>>
>
>ELK (NR). Monroe with 23 points
>going in. Will this be
>the year?

Why not the pahvant with 23 points Just Curious.
-Cass

What was the number to call to get your results early? I've got a friend that wants to call and check on his and I'd like to help him out.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------

Ask yourself if you agree with the following statement...

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

>>>While we all wait impatiently,, what
>>>did everyone put in for?As
>>>the Tommy Petty song goes..."the
>>>waiting is the hardest part"..
>>>
>>
>>ELK (NR). Monroe with 23 points
>>going in. Will this be
>>the year?
>
>Why not the pahvant with 23
>points Just Curious.
>-Cass

I know the quality is not what it used to be, but it's the only unit that I am very familiar with. I have hunted deer at least a dozen times in Monroe.

They're just messing with us, and enjoying every minute of it. Why else would you send me a thank you e-mail today, just for buying a new license several weeks ago?????

Best of Luck. I've hunted it many a time as well. Family friend put in for monroe as well with 18 points. Maybe see ya up there if your successful

-Cass

Tick Tock,,,, does the clock and calender always move this slow? Or is it just because the results are so close to coming out?

>Tick Tock,,,, does the clock and
>calender always move this slow?
>Or is it just because
>the results are so close
>to coming out?

Man,
You've got a long week ahead of ya......

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Nah, not a long week. The anticipation is the fun part, before you read "unsuccessful"...lol. Then wait for next year.Good luck to all, hope ya draw the tag of a lifetime.

The card I used to apply got cancelled last week due to fraud. I received the new card today and I tried to update the new card number online but wasn?t allowed to so I called to update and was told it couldn't be updated because the draw was processing.

I was also told I'd be contacted when I draw my moose, bison or sheep tag so I could pay for my once in a lifetime tag. Maybe she said ?If? but it sure sounded like ?When?!

If only one could see into the future, we'd know if we should plan something else. Safe guess, is plan something else.

Good Luck Slinginlead.
ELK (NR). Monroe with 23 points going in. Will this be the year?

I'm going in this year with 14 or 15 points NR

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

SL
Cass is right.
Phavant has 2 NR permits.
Meaning 1 bonus tag.
You would have a shot at drawing with 23 pnts.

Monroe has only 1 permit.
23 points is pissin in the wind.
Very, very slim.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

>Two limited deer permits. Probably put
>in as a group.
>
>Congrats.
I put my son and myself in for book cliffs but I only have 4 points!

If he had more they average and half the tags go random. People with zero points can draw.

Congrats. You will have a great hunt with your boy.

>What would a charge for $936
>be for??? Non resident. Excited
>either way!

What did you apply for and was it a party app or just you

4 general deer here for the boys. I have my dedicated deer coming. All I expected.

No needle in hay stack for limited deer or moose for me or the boys, just a point.

Buy general bull elk tags in a few weeks and have two great 10 day outings with the boys and several friends.

Will be a great fall?.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-19 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]Drew a general deer tag and a non resident pronghorn tag with 2pts. I believe I did the southwestern desert hunt. Anybody know how good of a hunt this is?

>LAST EDITED ON May-11-19
>AT 10:37?AM (MST)

>
>Drew a general deer tag and
>a non resident pronghorn tag
>with 2pts. I believe I
>did the southwestern desert hunt.
>Anybody know how good of
>a hunt this is?

Hunted this multiple times. Very fun hunt. Pm me if you'd like some pointers. Good luck

Monticello dreaming Oct 19-27
Hoping for a lot of rain and snow this year.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom