Draw results

May 29th is the scheduled day for the results. So your about a month early. Yes we usually see credit card hits and emails earlier.

I hope not.
Or at least not everything, I would want a LE or OIL fee refunded at least mostly but they can keep the rest to help them limp along. If everything gets refunded how would they operate?

I hope not.
Or at least not everything, I would want a LE or OIL fee refunded at least mostly but they can keep the rest to help them limp along. If everything gets refunded how would they operate?

Good question but if you ordered a new bow from me and had to pay for it up front, then I couldn’t deliver, you would want a full refund wouldn’t you. No difference. You paid for a product that was not delivered. Are you paying the restaurants that are closed right now that you normally eat in? If not how will they operate. What’s good for the goose.....

The difference is it is the government so if they gave all of are permitte money back they would just take it from us in taxes so we wood pay for the budget one way or another.i

That sounds reasonable, but only to people who don't know how the system works! Your taxes have very little to do with managing game animals. DWR's big game budget is isolated from Utah's tax system and the only Utah taxes that are sent to the Division are limited to managing non-game animals.

Last edited:
That sounds reasonable, but only to people who don't know how the system works! Your taxes have very little to do with managing game animals. DWR's big game budget is isolated from Utah's tax system and the only Utah taxes that are sent to the Division are limited to managing non-game animals.
Technically if there are no hunts than everything is a non game animal.

I put in for the points only this year.
Hoping to start build my cabin up above Cedar City, BUT that might not happen either.

I hope not.

The Government and all its agencies should have consequences for the reckless behavior in fear mongering us and causing panic, business shutdowns, low consumer confidence, unconstitutional stay home orders. When I have a thriving business in a high consumer confidence environment and the government OVER REACTS to a virus that arguably kills no more than any other cause of death like the FLU, Automobiles, cancer, suicide, overdose, aids, alcohol, the list goes on and on and on. Then the government shouldn't be entitled to operate on a normal budget. When we lose our jobs, 30% of our net worth, and future income due to the Panic they created they the government should also lose their jobs, 30% of their budget. Sucks but I know that I'm not in favor of bailing out reckless behavior.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom