Draw results

and to group all landowners and rancher is like grouping all hunter in one group. I am a simple person do home remodeling but sure as hell don't hold it againist landowners for owning land. I have seen far to much on both sides with land owners not wanting hunters on there land to hunters just trashing public land and private that was opened to public hunting. Goes both ways if you ask me. Someone crosses the line report it and the bs will stop there is laws to stop anyone for harassing hunters and plenty will enforce it if you do your part. Lets just not act like everyone is bad on either side. Plenty of blame on both sides to see why we are all in the spots we are over the years
Hunters and Ranchers need to realize they are allies in more things than they are not. You are right.
Most at least support and tolerate the role of the other. Some bad hunters and bad ranchers. I have seen both, but, majority should stay united against the leftist nuts that are trying to destroy both traditions.

Hunters and Ranchers need to realize they are allies in more things than they are not. You are right.
Most at least support and tolerate the role of the other. Some bad hunters and bad ranchers. I have seen both, but, majority should stay united against the leftist nuts that are trying to destroy both traditions.
Very well said

Does NM usually announce the day before they release that they're going to release results?

Or do they just magically appear on the site suddenly? Can't remember what it's been in the past.

If I remember correctly, last year they put out an email announcing results were about to be posted. I don’t remember that happening years prior tho

Found my e-mail. Looks like an e-mail at 7:34AM Central time stating they were available. Just couldn't remember if there was an announcement on social media or anything... Guess I'll be checking my e-mail a lot in the morning!!!

Found my e-mail. Looks like an e-mail at 7:34AM Central time stating they were available. Just couldn't remember if there was an announcement on social media or anything... Guess I'll be checking my e-mail a lot in the morning!!!
Looks like I got my email at 6:34am last year. Guess that makes since because it seems like you are in Texas

In the past (not last year) they've sent emails the evening before to the successful applicants.

Today around 5 would be the time if they're released tomorrow.

Kinda funny. I’m not saying any deaths or sickness to this virus is funny. Don’t get it twisted. But we have had two people that I work with now diagnosed with the virus. No symptoms. So the tests are faulty or something. I’m not saying that the deaths are not significant. I would never say that. It is tragic and horrible. But is it really this virus or some other bull ****.
its not faulty tests ( although they do have a false positive rate - us test probably 1% maybe less, WHO test 2-4%). The fact is that with antibody testing we are finding out that 85% of people showing positive results were never tested for corona because they had no symptoms and no contacts. This means instead of a 1% death rate it will be closer to 0.1%. Still rough for those with pre-existing conditions but the same goes for the flu too

With no responses from Rio, but he was active earlier today, I believe we are getting closer. Probably Wednesday.
Funny how instead of licking our finger and sticking it in the air to decide when the results will be in, we lick it and stick it... well I'll just say next to Rio...
Glad we have him!

its not faulty tests ( although they do have a false positive rate - us test probably 1% maybe less, WHO test 2-4%). The fact is that with antibody testing we are finding out that 85% of people showing positive results were never tested for corona because they had no symptoms and no contacts. This means instead of a 1% death rate it will be closer to 0.1%. Still rough for those with pre-existing conditions but the same goes for the flu too
Makes sense

Whats it mean when your hunt applications keep changing order? Two of the five stay in the same place and three keep changing order

Whats it mean when your hunt applications keep changing order? Two of the five stay in the same place and three keep changing order
Mine are doing the same. I would think it means that “they” are still doing “stuff” w our applications/draw but idk

I looked and last year they posted results on the 17th so they are 4 days behind schedule from last year which isn’t to bad comparing how this year has been.

Official release date this year is later than last years official release date though. They've typically been a week early the last few years.

I vote tomorrow!!!

Saw this on FB

2A0F3DA1-5BF7-4D79-A562-67A59672D64C.png

When did they post results last year? I can’t recall. I do know that it’s much later this year. I want to say I had my balance already returned on my cc by this time last year. If they didn’t hold the draw I would imagine not only would they have to refund us all our license but as well as application fees plus on the interest they now have accumulated on my cc I normally can wait tell the last minute apply and get my refund in a billing cycle and not see a interest charge on my side.

Is there any way that department could rig the draw that all NR received a res unsuccessful that way they could say well we did the draw and you can’t sue us, but in reality every NR gets an unsuccessful notice. Kinda protect themselves from a lawsuit and also get what they want.

Printed post date was 4/24 last year...posted exactly a week early on 4/17.

Got a deer tag, at least. Dad drew deer and elk. So we will be doing some hunting! Brother got a bow deer tag also. So pretty much all fall. Should be a great year.

Last edited:
Where can you view your e-tags? EDIT: I suspect it’s in the app. I switched to e-tag, downloaded the app, but no licenses available. I’m just going to tell myself that it’s not there yet because I just updated to e-tag and just downloaded the app.

Last edited:
I drew elk and deer looks like! no go on oryx or bighorn. Barbary and ibex don’t have the etag option, so hopefully tmrw ??

Anyone not originally select E-tag and then change it and see the results in the app OR does it maybe take some time to update in their system. Hoping the latter, because I don’t have any tags under the App.

Anyone not originally select E-tag and then change it and see the results in the app OR does it maybe take some time to update in their system. Hoping the latter, because I don’t have any tags under the App.
This is exactly what I did. I originally chose the mailing option but just switched it

Finally figured it out with your guys help thanks!

Got the now dreaded ”No Licenses Found“ message on the app. Best of luck everyone and congrats to those of you who drew!

Horniac

Mine has a welcome screen with my Name and CIN. View License screen has “No Licenses Found“ message.

Horniac

I just did this and my 3rd choice elk tag is showing up.

I'll be curious to see if it's true. I show no licenses in the e-tag application, but I can change between e-tag and paper tags on my account.

From what my buddies are telling me, you have to download the app, which I'm not willing to set-up a google account to do, so I'm content to wait until tomorrow morning.

You guys are amazing. I got elk and javelina with the wife and a muzzy antelope. The elk was what I wanted bad as she missed twice last year and was in tears. Elk fever. First archery hunt. She was in tears. I’ll make it right this time. Good luck to all!

Sweet - I get to hunt deer in 36 again and my boy drew youth deer in 17. Thanks for the discovery, guys!

Drew archery antelope in 59, archery deer in 21, rifle javelina and Rhodes Canyon Oryx two years in a row (broken horn this year)! Daughter drew rifle antelope in 59. Waiting for the morning on ibex and barbary.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom