Draw results

First year back in for moose after drawing, drew sheep last year, so random tags for goat, moose, and bison is my only hope. Don't expect to draw anything, lottery odds.

Good luck to everyone else.

Put in for sheep 19 pts. Think I'll be chasing pts again. First year putting back in for moose after drawing my second tag. Mt Goat just gotta try, nothing to lose.

????
963251E1-99FE-49C5-9BFB-04D28F4D0C0E.jpeg

Here is a question for the expert's. A guy applies for his hunt area. Come to find out they drew on the random for a complete different hunt area. They called game and fish and he gets to keep it due to the mistake or he had an option to return it since its not the area he applied for.

Here is a question for the expert's. A guy applies for his hunt area. Come to find out they drew on the random for a complete different hunt area. They called game and fish and he gets to keep it due to the mistake or he had an option to return it since its not the area he applied for.
We need more details! That definitely shouldn't happen. I would think G&F would say sorry we made a mistake, but we need to give your tag to the correct person.

Well it happened. Apply for one area and draw a random in another area. He called game and fish and they dont know how it happened. He gets to keep the tag. I told him be a good man and give it to me .

Nothing again for me......21 points next year!! It is nice to be in the point group that is now drawing though.

Not to rub salt in the wound but over the past 20 years I have drawn tags in Montana and Colorado. Filled both tags DIY including a P&Y ram in Colorado. A few years (9) I filled my Wyoming moose tag. Someday soon Wyoming will be my home

I have a friend (NR) who took a P&Y ram in 5 18-20 years ago DIY. Having said that I would be open to a resident “tagging” along. Not looking for a party of 10. I do have a couple Wyoming friends but they are not sheep hunters. Either way it’s going to be a great fall and probably my last sheep tag.
Living the dream

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom