draw results

Years past it’s been the Friday before Memorial Day, but last year they came out 2 days earlier than that at midnight with what they called Midnight Madness!? If that holds true, then next Wednesday night on the 26th would be true like the book states. Believe the actual draw takes place this week sometime. Hopefully mlycrzy’s rumors are true and it’s this Friday. If not, I’d guess next Wednesday. Where did you here rumors from mlycrzy, if you don’t mind me asking?

Years past it’s been the Friday before Memorial Day, but last year they came out 2 days earlier than that at midnight with what they called Midnight Madness!? If that holds true, then next Wednesday night on the 26th would be true like the book states. Believe the actual draw takes place this week sometime. Hopefully mlycrzy’s rumors are true and it’s this Friday. If not, I’d guess next Wednesday. Where did you here rumors from mlycrzy, if you don’t mind me asking?
A friend I trust who has contacts with NDOW. Whether it’s legit or not I don’t know but it has been a few days earlier the past year or two so who knows. Good luck to those hoping for a tag.

There is an NDOW podcast. They said it was the 24th. The book says results posted on or before the 26th. It also says posted within 48 hours so if the draw was held on the 24th and results are posted within 48 hours that’s means posted on or before the 26th. They also said they planned the midnight madness as they did last year but in reality it’s more like 2-3am madness since there is a delay from the computer to match numbers to tags

In the meantime, have a laugh or two.

923F80BE-DCA5-4C04-8970-2C3AB40653A4.jpeg

I remember last year you could watch the draw, that was interesting. I'm hoping it is this week though or early next week.

YouTube. It's on the NDOW page.

Also the podcast where the deputy director explained when it will occur and when it will post was on YouTube.

Do a search for NDOW draw and you should see the recent podcast from a couple weeks ago.

?????? I wish I wouldn’t have checked this post. Lol
I will be checking my email every 30 minutes to see if I got an email from my CC company.
Good luck everyone!!!

Draw will be tomorrow May 20 at 0800. Good Luck
Where did this information come from?

The draw has been slated to be completed Monday with posting Late Tuesday into Wednesday morning, as the Deputy Director of NDOW has indicated.

The ndowlicensing website still says posting on or before May 26.

I don’t doubt the date could change. My info was from the podcast from the director’s mouth. I’d be ok with sooner, later not as much.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the law states that they have to post results within 48 hours of the draw. So, if I’m correct, we should know our results by Saturday morning at 8:00am.

Fingers crossed... This is my first NV draw. I'm a resident so chances are better than a non-res with no points but still pretty slim for the tags I put in for.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the law states that they have to post results within 48 hours of the draw. So, if I’m correct, we should know our results by Saturday morning at 8:00am.
He just said within 48 hours from end of today. So Saturday evening at latest.

Draw is done. Good luck everyone. Hopefully we get results before Saturday evening. You'll see it on your credit card before you get an email.

Well... by this time tomorrow there will be some excited tag holders struggling to fall asleep because they will already be planning their hunts.
Less than 24 hours & counting...

My son received a bull tag in that unit as an alternate last year. At least it didn't go to waste.View attachment 40575
Seeing this picture and your son possibly receiving my tag makes me feel much better about having to turn it in. I'm glad it went to good use, and you and your son had a memorable hunt together. Definitely a bright spot for me now....congratulations to your son.

Seeing this picture and your son possibly receiving my tag makes me feel much better about having to turn it in. I'm glad it went to good use, and you and your son had a memorable hunt together. Definitely a bright spot for me now....congratulations to your son.
Thank you sir. I posted the story here if you would like to read it.

Not that I’ve seen. In fact it probably won’t be midnight - seems like it was about 2:00 in the past few years.

It’s cold and snowing up here in Reno this evening so I’ll probably just tuck in for a good sleep tonight.
If you guys that have my cell number are awake when they start hitting could you shoot me a text to wake me up?
Thanks fellas and good luck!
I'll text you buckhorn!!

It’s cold and snowing up here in Reno this evening so I’ll probably just tuck in for a good sleep tonight.
If you guys that have my cell number are awake when they start hitting could you shoot me a text to wake me up?
Good luck buckhorn. I know I won’t be up. I traveled home from OH today & was up at 3AM Eastern time. It’s just a matter of time before I throw in the towel. Hopefully tomorrow morning will feel like Christmas with that fresh snow up there & a gift sitting in your inbox. ??

Sounds like a good excuse to get the fireplace going, make a few brandy &7Ups, get the wife/girlfriend and keep occupied until results are posted. ?

Good luck buckhorn!.......and sweet dreams LoL---SS

Me too, I just cant help myself though. Really wondering who I'll be texting if I draw a great tag in the middle of the night though. I'll find a few folks I'm sure.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom