Draw results?

Cc aren’t getting hit til after the draw is done and you have found out your tag. Colorado is doing something new this year and giving you a grace period after you draw to turn in your tag before June 6th and won’t charge your card til after June 6th. So no early cc hits to tell you that you got a tag!

Cc aren’t getting hit til after the draw is done and you have found out your tag. Colorado is doing something new this year and giving you a grace period after you draw to turn in your tag before June 6th and won’t charge your card til after June 6th. So no early cc hits to tell you that you got a tag!
Is this true?

How many points Servehim and Ynothunt41?? I'm in 40 muzzy with 22......
I'm in with 22 just for elk. I knew with some of the post on unit 40 the points would jump. I put in with 21 last year, didn't draw but they called 2 weeks before the season and asked if I wanted the tag and I said nope.

I put in solo Ynothunt41. I also was offered a tag by Email last Aug 20th. Was already going to Wyoming for the archery deer opener so I turned it down.

Guess they are hitting cards first.For Points any way. Looks like I'm now 3 and 22 weighted + the 15 or so before the new system.

Guess they are hitting cards first.For Points any way. Looks like I'm now 3 and 22 weighted + the 15 or so before the new system.
My buddy is in the same boat, been applying since the first year and still nothing. Haven't heard if he drew this year, though.

one of two moose charges so far. I shall assume we drew one of two moose tags till the dust settles, the rest of the charges come through and hearts are broken. LOL

So I’m clear, what is the first way to check deer results this year? Will there be an unsuccessful charge for a point on your bank account or will it show up on your draw section in your CPW account ?

So I’m clear, what is the first way to check deer results this year? Will there be an unsuccessful charge for a point on your bank account or will it show up on your draw section in your CPW account ?
I received a cc hit an hour and 20 minutes ago (didn't draw moose and got a point) and as of now nothing has been updated on my CPW account nor have I received an email

Same for me. Moose credit card charge $100, but nothing updated in account yet. Keep those charges coming, hopefully for more $ so I draw something!

I think since this year they are giving a grace period to return your tag before being charged we are only going to see via email or CPW account.

I would have thought the same thing but I have a friend that just got a charge for $319.58 from CPW. Hmmmm, I'd say he drew a resident moose tag. Does seem odd though with the grace period nuance.
They might go ahead and hit people for Moose, no one in their right mind is turning that in.

drew my 4th Colo moose tag. So two moose hunts on tap including Idaho bull this year.

Last time with this cow moose tag it ended up a swimming adventure.
FA78512C-679D-44BC-8862-538802314256.jpeg

Last edited:
They might go ahead and hit people for Moose, no one in their right mind is turning that in.
You never know. I got emailed last year at the end of August that I was the alternate for a Mtn Goat tag that was turned in. Nothing like 4 weeks to get that all planed out.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom