Draw Time Baby!!!!

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

The lock down was completed this morning and the draw WILL TAKE PLACE TODAY , ANY TIME BETWEEN NOW AND 5 PM.Terry is there alone and is trying to answer the phones but all the lines are going off non stop , she will not give you info, but you can expect CC hits by PM to start.

O'h I'm excited again!!!!! Curtis , give me a buzz , I need to talk to you...

What day do you think they will post on the website?

My problem is that applying for myself, wife, 3 kids a brother if there is a credit card hit it will be hard to tell what it is for.

Thanks Paul

NMP, I just chated with Terry, and she said she doesn't expect them to load the results until tommorrow P.M. All analysts were told to log out of their system( draw module) at 9 a.m. and would be given instructions later. Other than seeing that your account was debited an amount of a tag is all you'll have to go by. Keep in mind, if I get my account debited and post here that I drew and then you check your account statis and no debits have happened , it DOESN'T mean you didn't draw, it's just that your app hasn't prompted the system to withdraw money yet, there was near 200,000 applicants this year and the majority used credt cards. It could take 3-4 days to complete cc transactions.

I just spoke to a lady at G&F about an application issue I had and she told me the same. They would be conducting the draw in the next couple of hours and would start charging cards this afternoon.

Whats the deal with the $1 charges I'm hearing about? I've heard of people getting them since Thursday.

I had a 1 dollar a couple of times in the past..
I never know who unless I called bank...and both times their were called inquires only.. and soon all inquires were followed with authorisations.
rm

IT'S DONE , THATS RIGHT , THE DRAW IS DONE!

NO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU DREW, I DON'T KNOW IF I DREW , BUT I DO KNOW THE DRAW IS DONE!

I am with junior on this one NUTT. You are bangin' the clerk.;-)

Thanks for the play by play.

My inside info persons last day was last friday. It's killing me as she has let me know as soon as it was done, now I'm just winging it with the people I've met through her....

junior , they will email you and give you a chance to fix it, they will attempt to debit your account 3 times, than if still non sufficiant funds you will be dropped to unsuccessful and they will offer the tag to another applicant, I heard last year people got phone calls from the G&f asking if they would accept the tag.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-07 AT 03:41PM (MST)[p]Got ya....so they won't post results until after all the cc charges are clear?....If thats the case, it may be a few days, to see results other than the CC charge.

PS. Don't worry about the girlfriend...we got what we wanted from her...lmao

No they will post before that , the G&F is giving applicants the benifit of the daught...

So we think they may hit credit cards soon, but probably won't post official results any earlier than the 20th? And when they say the 20th - is that at 12:01 a.m.? It might be worth staying up for.

From past history the results are posted about 8:30 on the stated morning. then usually the server is slow as heck and eventually it crashes then they post a bulliten saying how sorry they are and blah blah blah we usually know the hunts we didnt draw for by about 1 or 2. Good luck!!

Had my wife check, nothing yet.

Just got results from MT nothing there, didnt really expect anything though.

Its all about New Mexico.

Have kids in for youth hunts, wife and me for almost all species,
and freinds in for cow and bull tags for unit 34.

This waiting is killing me!!!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-07 AT 07:34PM (MST)[p]If it is anything like my Oryx tag this year, I did not see a hit on my credit card till after they posted the results!

I'm as excited as the rest of you. 1 for 15 so far this year and only NM elk and Wy deer left, oh yeah-Kali for 4 species too. Damn just get it over with so I can put all of my eggs in the Colorado buck hunt basket.

7:56 - no hits! Like I said before, might as well wait untill tomorrow.

There is no hope that they will release the results online any earlier than tomorrow is there?

I can't sleep and now my organs are shutting down......I may not make into work tonight! lol
RM

I just called and the lady said they'll post at 8am tomorrow and CC's have been charged as soon as draw was completed..... which was yesterday....however I am sure some MM members must have drawn but I have heard of anyone even on other sites who was hit.. so now I am going to bed.
rm

Guys I called just now and she told me that no lucky list was loaded where she could see it on her system. They had a little pow wow this morning and were told that no one would be finding out early, that the results would be posted on the 20th period.

Unless you see debits to your account , you'll have to wait . I don't even know now, so this sucks just as much for me as I have many family and friends wanting to know. Sorry I wished I had better news , but hey , atleast the draw is done , they just have to post it...

My wife thinks I am nuts.

I dont think she will call the credit card company any more for me.

If they are posting on the 20th wouldnt someones cards been hit by now??

It would seem someones card would have been hit. My CC company told me ten mins ago they are overrun with calls and the lady I talked to said she has not seen nor heard of any cards being hit yet. I dont get it, either we are all unlucky or no hits have occured yet.

I may have been hit. My available balance went down about $220 overnight. The only thing I've purchased was gas on Sunday ($70). Hope this means I drew a tag. Good luck to everyone else.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom