DRAW UPDATE #3.......(the saga continues)

R

RACKMASTER

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-07 AT 00:24AM (MST)[p]Well most of us seems to agree TODAY the day.
We will see!
I hope its over soon ("Honey Do" list is getting longer and longer and I want it worth it! and am earning it ...blisters and all.) and I need a CC hit!
(Hope all you tops and bottoms draw too!)
GOOD LUCK
rackmaster

Im getting more work done @ home now,so Ill be a free bird come August through Jan.HHHHEEEEHHHAAAAAA

this just proves we believe what ever we want to believe...
and we fall for it every time.
I feel like an ass for even thinking what some say was accurate. I have been in a lot of big game draws and should know better..
I think the only truth is online results.......
other threads some guys are even trying to stir the pot..
At this point minds are very fragile and emotions run high and then there's the rush ...and the crash... just take it easy on yourself and loved ones..
its only hunting right?
rm

Yeah I regret ever posting. My inside source is no more and the draw didn't take place when it was supposed to, so yeah , its a deal where you start to ask how does he or she really know. I wished it could have worked out where I could have gotten the good news to Monster Muley members sooner , but just didn't work that way this year. A'h well , atleast I'm going huntin ....

NM Don't listen to these folks at least we had some hope for the last week or so anf now we are less than 24 away from the moment so I figure we made it and talking about it is funny anyways. All you nay sayer's are nothing but

Fun Haters

Jordan

The updates and news is our hope weather (probably not the correct weather) it's accurate or not. But i'll still be pissed if I don't draw!

I think it makes it more fun one person says this another paerson says that and we are sitting here going from web site to web site forum to forum trying to get the latest gossip! When in the end we find out all at the same time tomorrow morning 9 i hope) and the server crashes we kick and scream and act the way we are right now til after lunch. Good luck to all and to all a good sleepless night!!!! See you at 8 when i brag about my tags.......

NUTT, I don't think anybody is mad about the updates. We all go through this every year. Just the nature of the beast. The problem is we're like a bunch of crack hoes trying to get our fix :)

>The updates and news is our
>hope weather (probably not the
>correct weather) it's accurate or
>not. But i'll still be
>pissed if I don't draw!
>
So...would that be fair to partly cloudy?????? HAHAHAHA

Rye whisky, rye whisky,rye whisky, I cry......

No harm NO foul NUT. We all have to wait on the powers that be to decide when it is the "right" time to let us know, you and now your source included. Don't you all just love the arrogance of those in higher positions? I wonder how many of "them" are watching this thread and others getting a good laugh?
I just wonder how it is that they can get it done in a hurry when the deadline is coming up, and not just DO THEIR JOB??? Why does it take SOOOO long to get it done? Oh, My BAD, they work for the state of NM! (No offense NUT)

Hell,why worry about it NMHUNT and that goes for all of us other do gooders who shared info with the general population. It was fun while it lasted. NMHUNT, you shared more than anyone and look what it got you, you get ##### slapped by people who dont know and without you they wouldnt have anything to think about. Me, all I did was share a conversation I had with a CC operator and I got slammed. Still not sure how he got so smart, maybe it is because he has been around for awhile, but I guess that is part of living in America.....anybody can be an As%%% even when they think they are right. Oh well,,,,next year lets stir them up again.

NMHUNT, we appreciate all of the posts.

Whether we like it or not, this is just part of hunting season. We apply and then we wait. Cant say its not a little bit fun.

I dont think anyone meant to personally attack you. If they did its not cool.

Look forward to any posts you have about the draw.

It will all be over soon. It better be cuz i am going fishing this weekend.

Pretty thick skinned, no worries guys. I have found out about the draw early for the last few years, crazyelk and vinihunt and I have shared alot as we have some connection in there some where, it's just that I had a person who audited the entire draw.Last friday was her last day with the dept. but wasn't worried as the draw was to be completed by then. The delay was that all elk and bighorn applicants when loaded into the server , they would defualt to ANT-1-100 which was not valid as the numbers would not wash out. The tech support for the G&F had to spend more time getting the problem fixed and then test audits had to be run.

I was hoping to play Santa's helper and share the early news becuase in past years it's just not as fun until everybody starts finding out whos been naughty and whos been nice lol.

Hey NUTT! Let's go ibex hunting!!! I had a $103 hit this AM. I just don't know if I'm taking the mathews outback OR the .338-378 yet. Surely I didn't draw the once in a lifetime on my first attempt????

"NMHUNT, we appreciate all of the posts.
Whether we like it or not, this is just part of hunting season. We apply and then we wait. Cant say its not a little bit fun.

I dont think anyone meant to personally attack you. If they did its not cool.

Look forward to any posts you have about the draw.

It will all be over soon."

WELL SAID!!! THNX NMHUNT

NUTT..

hopefully we ll pull some good tags...Let's see...Glad u can keep us update or not doesn't matter...

let me know what u get ...I will let u know..so far nothing hit for me..damn it

vinihunt

1st I am sorry I was not trying to bash any one here..I was trying to say "some" not all are full of what ever.... on a differant site!!!
now what draw did I hit....? hmmmmmmm
1st choice unit 2a nota..
2nd choice ............der-1-104 drawn!!!(and I made a mistake I thought!!!)
I was never hit yet on CC! and its 2:30 am
I will be talking soon! I need to sleep now!
jack

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom