Draw was today. 4/21 When will they post?

I looked on Utah wildlife calendar yesterday. It says the color yellow represents hunt draws. Yesterday the the 21 was yellow. Today the 22 is yellow it must represent the current date also. Damn I hate eating crow!!!!

I Like iddoguy's posts not so much for content :) but because I get to look at his awesome ram on his avatar. Sweet!!!

Zeke

Not soon enough! Is anyone on here confident (lots of bonus points) that they are going to draw something special this year? If so, let's hear it?

Hawkeye

Well at least I’m not a Utah know it all. Look at all the foolish threads on Utah and you can see why they’re so loved by surrounding states. Have a nice Day *****. At the end of the day you’re still a Utard!!!!!

So Delta Bravo’s response to your erroneous post was obviously a major overreaction, but you certainly don’t have to compete with him for the most ignorant poster of the day.

Odd that the word “retard” is unacceptable on this forum...

but the word “Utard” is totally fine...

you know they both are referencing the same thing, right?

The quota setting meeting will be this April 29, 2021. The draw will probably take place a couple weeks after that and then results somewhere around the last part of May.
Hawkeye
I hope to draw something special. I’ve got 24 deer points on the line problem is there’s only one non res bonus tag for the hunt I applied for.

Blank
I applied for a different hunt than you did so you have one less person to compete with in the draw this year.
Good luck to you I think you’re going to draw.

You can try to "big man" yourself away from this all you want, but it won't get you very far. You earned it.

Maybe you should think twice next time before running your mouth.

This really doesn't concern you, thanks anyway.
I wasn't talking about your comment. It was directed towards the "retard" and "utard" comments being wrong.

Odd that the word “retard” is unacceptable on this forum...

but the word “Utard” is totally fine...

you know they both are referencing the same thing, right?
We can't say retard anymore?:unsure: But we can say Utard? Can we say Calif@#&tard? Man somebody needs to write a rule book because I can't keep up anymore. You can't even say Dixie in St. George these days. No wonder I just spent 60 days in facebook prison. :eek: Today was my release date but I'll probably be back in a day or two.

In describing a homes amenities, we aren't allowed to say "Master bedroom" or "walk in closet"...even "white" is on the list. What are we creating? A world of communism...where everything you say will be scrutinized with the possibility of some entity being able to penalize you. Sad.....

We can't say retard anymore?:unsure: But we can say Utard? Can we say Calif@#&tard? Man somebody needs to write a rule book because I can't keep up anymore. You can't even say Dixie in St. George these days. No wonder I just spent 60 days in facebook prison. :eek: Today was my release date but I'll probably be back in a day or two.
Some people need to grow some thicker skin apparently. It’s funny when they get offended by a name but then turn around and call someone a name back in their next post hahahaha

being offended is a choice. You either ignore it or let it bother you. The choice is yours.

imagine letting a word from a stranger on the internet pizz you off and bother you. What a sad way to live your life hahahaha

But You can still say Penal ize?

In describing a homes amenities, we aren't allowed to say "Master bedroom" or "walk in closet"...even "white" is on the list. What are we creating? A world of communism...where everything you say will be scrutinized with the possibility of some entity being able to penalize you. Sad.....

Some people need to grow some thicker skin apparently. It’s funny when they get offended by a name but then turn around and call someone a name back in their next post hahahaha

being offended is a choice. You either ignore it or let it bother you. The choice is yours.

imagine letting a word from a stranger on the internet pizz you off and bother you. What a sad way to live your life hahahaha
True -

yes....exactly

This is okay but you can't mention politics ?

If everyone tried to be a little kinder as well as trying not get butt hurt so easy we'd all be better off.

I’m pretty sure I’ll draw another....LL deer tag, which if filled at all, it will be by one of the grandkids, as it should be.
Pretty sure I’ll draw a sheep tag too! Hey, I have 5-6 points so it’s for sure, right?
Realistically, my younger bro is in the running for a sheep tag if not too many dudes jump around.
May I use the word “dudes” or it that disrespectful to use that term to describe the azzholes who are after his sheep tag? ??

Best of luck to all my MM bros!

Zeke

Anything can happen for me as far a draw..plenty of points..with no for sures. But I may get lucky ..am pretty lucky. And am feeling it this year....and due!
Good luck guys even you Bess..feel the love...jester

I’m pretty sure I’ll draw another....LL deer tag, which if filled at all, it will be by one of the grandkids, as it should be.
Pretty sure I’ll draw a sheep tag too! Hey, I have 5-6 points so it’s for sure, right?
Realistically, my younger bro is in the running for a sheep tag if not too many dudes jump around.
May I use the word “dudes” or it that disrespectful to use that term to describe the azzholes who are after his sheep tag? ??

Best of luck to all my MM bros!

Zeke
"Dudes" is considered offensive to those that live the "ranch" lifestyle. We previously called them "cowboys" but we can't call them that any longer as it is gender specific. Please refrain from your vulgarity and insensitivity. This site shouldn't have to deal with your shenanigans.

"You don't call retarded people retards. It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're acting retarded"
What if your friend is an actual retard? Can you still call him a retard when he's acting retarded?

TIMMAAY!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom