Dream Come True!!

prozachuntr

I am sure that these pics have made it around the world, and many of you have already seen this buck and probably have a pic on your phone. After sharing pics with a handful of friends and family, it went viral ( I was warned about this) There have been a lot of questions and assumptions made regarding this deer so let me clear the air. This was a limited entry unit in Utah, public land, DIY with the help of some very knowledgable individuals and family who I can't thank enough. Ironically when I killed him I was all alone for the first 45 min. I am not quite sure why I was blessed with such an opportunity. Over the last year many things happened and didn't happen that led to this opportunity. Call it fate or just pure luck, I'm still in awe of this magnificent animal. I can't say I deserve or even want the attention, but this animal deserves to be seen. There is no one angle to see it all. Enjoy!!!

Many of you know the unit and I am sure someone is going to post it. I will not be posting that.

IMG_2327.jpeg
IMG_2347.jpeg
IMG_2341.jpeg
IMG_2308.jpeg
IMG_2319.jpeg
IMG_0174.jpeg

Wow!!! That there is a Monster Muley!!! Congratulations to you on getting it done with your archery gear.
Really cool trophy you’ve got there.

Awesome!! Congrats on the great buck of a lifetime… I love how clean the velvet stayed with all the character it has. Thank you for sharing

It just goes to show that if you'll do the work and put yourself in a position to be lucky, sometimes all the stars line up. Enjoy, and congratulations!

What an amazing buck and thanks for sharing the photos. I for one will never question someone's posting motives but DANG that buck definitely deserves to be seen. Bucks like that are so rare few, even die-hard hunters, will ever see one while hunting. Whether it is luck or incredible skill that put you on this buck I say congratulations.
The velvet is so perfect. I hope you were able to preserve it like that!
Well done prozachuntr!

Last edited:
"I am sure that these pics have made it around the world, and many of you have already seen this buck and probably have a pic on your phone."

What Kanye West would say, if he were a hunter... :ROFLMAO:

I know I saw these pics multiple times prior to here. He killed this buck almost two months ago. Do you think he’d really wait that long to post if he was an attention whore?

It’s snide comments like these last couple that make fewer and fewer people want to share on here.

Wow! That is one of the most beautiful bucks I've seen. Congratulations!
I'm very appreciative of you posting. The only reason I come to this website is to see pics like this. That deer deserves to be seen and appreciated for the work of art that it is!

Great buck, I've never set foot on that unit but I'm about 99% sure I know the unit just by looking at that bucks antlers, they all kinda have that same look from the sj

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom