Drew Idaho Moose Unit 2

NW_Bucketlist

Got lucky and drew moose this year! Will be able to spend sometime in the unit scouting and getting lay of the land. Was wondering if anyone hunts this area for deer or has had the tag in the past that would be willing to share info? My dad and I will be spending all 14 days of the season looking the country over. My tag is Oct. 1-14

Ditto That. Also, north towards Blanchard. Lot of IP land there get a permit. Lots of moose in there. You won't have a problem finding one in there that time of year. They will be rutting good. Practice your moose calling...

Huntnnw, second that info. Along with letting him know he needs an inland paper permit to access. Big unit. Moose in alot of crannies here. I live in 2. Let me know if your having trouble. U local?

Huntnnw, second that info. Along with letting him know he needs an inland paper permit to access. Big unit. Moose in alot of crannies here. I live in 2. Let me know if your having trouble. U local?

Not a local. I live in western Washington so it’s about a 7 hour drive for me. I should be able to get a handful of scouting trips in before the season starts with my first trip over being in the next few weeks to look at some areas. I have about 5 different areas to look at so definitely need to spend some time in the unit. If you wouldn’t mind me bouncing some of the areas off you to see if I am looking in the right places. I would appreciate it very much.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom