Drew Late Rifle 221-223 Need Help

HuntDeep

I drew late season Nevada Rifle Deer in 221-223. Looking for advice. Would love to talk on the phone with some people who are familiar with the area. Thanks!

I had it 2 years ago.

Here's reality. When you scout the week before the season there will be hunters everywhere.

The first 2 days the approx 300 junior hunters will still be in the field. The last day of your hunt rifle elk starts.

I saw they extended the season 2 days this year? That's huge IMO.

I still believe it's a great hunt with potential to kill a 190" buck but the reality I shares is what I experienced. But would love to have the tag again but I'm not lucky enough to beat 1-1500+ odds twice.

Good luck and enjoy.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-17 AT 11:43PM (MST)[p]PM me and we can talk. I have one sleeper spot I'll share since I'll never hunt that unit, that season, again.

HuntDeep, if you haven't already, check out the NDOW hunt information sheet for that area, it basically tells you where the deer winter, may be able to catch one moving through that 'type' of area. I have an early archery tag for the same area, but I don't really think what I learn will really help you....unless it stays warm during your hunt and doesn't move the deer.

Cheers & Good Luck! :7

Thank you for the reply. Congrats on your archery tag. I checked out NDOW info sheet already. Just trying to build on that info. I appreciate you and hope you have a great hunt! If you come across any helpful info you can find me on monster muleys. Thanks again.

Congrats on a great tag! I would be happy to talk to you about your area. Just give me a call at 435-229-4644

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom