Drew NV antelope and deer

unclebuck

Hi Guys, Drew 072 074 075 antelope, and 071-079 deer rifle. Have never hunted any of this country. Any information on areas to start or trophy potential would be appreciated. Have never hunted antelope what would be a respectable buck to hold out for ? Thanks,UB

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-07 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]i drew the 072 074 075 antelope tag in 2005 and it was a terrible hunt. for your sake, i hope things have changed in that unit or you will be dissappointed. i spent a lot of time scouting and never found anything very good. good luck to you. regardless it will be a fun fall. my focus was in 075 and there wasnt much there. the best i saw was about a 13 inch buck, maybe 14 and that was it. i did some scouting but never purged up north so that may be the way to go.

Happy Hunting

i have never hunted deer in area 7 period so i couldnt tell you. one place that i did see some antelope, though not many bucks worth anything was on the west slope of the snake mountains and south of tabor creek. there are quite a few roads that go back there up the draws and there were some in there.

Happy Hunting

if you havent already, call the biologist up in the area. i called one last year and it paid off greatly. surely they know where the deer and antelope are

Happy Hunting

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom