Drilling in Alaska..?..

M

manny15

Yesterday when asked about the gas price's being so high, Bush said, well if congress would pass my Alaska exploration bill we could undoubtedly have a resource, (paraphrased) but congress won't.

I remember Bush talking about drilling up there at the beginning of his campaign, and the Gore people put up deceptive T.V info-mercials with pictures of mountains, bald eagles and pine trees, which the actual area was nothing more then flat tundra.

I don't see a problem with drilling up there, we need to utilize some of our own resources, and get the strangle hold off America's throat that the Abdullah?s (ARABS) have.

The pipeline has been in use for quite some time now and I don't ever remember hearing of any oil spills or hazards because of it, as a matter of fact I've seen some video of Caribou walking and feeding right next to the pipeline...this country (USA) is so unbalanced when it come's to issues as this...

Manny, I use to be against it but I have changed my mind...Anything to get away from importing oil is fine with me...We need to become more self sufficient...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom