Drop off on the salmon river

Not sure, where you're coming from or how. Guessing the trip around to North Fork, ID is out of the question but you can hunt 19 from the Main Salmon River road out of Riggens, no boat needed.

It was an old Forest Service Station with an orchard. I came out with a 10 year old ram, all good.

Not sure, where you're coming from or how. Guessing the trip around to North Fork, ID is out of the question but you can hunt 19 from the Main Salmon River road out of Riggens, no boat needed.
Wyoming
i looked at the roads and was concerned about them getting hammered or is it like here hike a mile and your out of people?

Anyone know of a jet boat service that will drop off and pick up in a week for a DIY bear hunt?
There are a few that run the Snake I am not sure if they offer pick & drop service but you can call & ask. Hammer down out of Whitebird, ID ... Hells Canyon Adventures ... Rivers Adventures Riggins ID ... and Killgore !! I hope you are in the best shape you can get in !!

We were going to run the lower salmon this weekend but flow weren’t right. But yes she will be booming later this month. Just got a report there’s still a foot or more on top of Garden creek. We are hoping by first week of May things open up a little. We have 6 Oregon bear tags and a pocket full of Idaho tags

On my sheep hunt in 04, we went down in mid October. My brother was going to bring his boat to make the run down from Corn Creek. My brother operates jet boats as his job and has done it for a long time. He decided not to bring his boat, thankfully. We were in a 25' foot twin jet, and that was sketchy, big water.

In Boise for the weekend with kids. Hills got almost 20" yesterday, and heavy rain in valley. 56 degrees and cloudy today. Gonna bust loose soon!!!

D5AF8349-548D-41EE-A1E0-C8C7F479FF11.jpeg

We ended up spending 8 days in hells canyon got dropped off hiked in and climbed to the 5000 ft mark and the wife killed a big red boar on the first hunting day and I killed a average boar on the last day
What an amazing place I’ll go every year I trained every day for eight weeks preparing for the hunt if I hadn’t I’d have never made the hike if it was any steeper you couldn’t walk on it
I had a 65 pound pack and the wife’s was around 46 we sure figured out what we don’t need next year
If I knew how to post pictures I would

That last picture shows you exactly how it got it's name. That stuff is wildly steep!! Your wife is tougher than most grown men. Well done!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom