Drunken Shrimp..

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
...better known as tequila shrimp, served with white rice, lime wedges & green salad.

tequilashrimpB.JPG

tequilashrimpB2.JPG

Have no idea. Next time my bride has a bag out of the freezer, I'll check to see what it says, if anything.
I just thought a great chef like yourself would only use wild shrimp, those farm shrimp are fed sewer affluent, and taste like......
It also helps American gulf coast fishermen.

I just thought a great chef like yourself would only use wild shrimp, those farm shrimp are fed sewer affluent, and taste like......
It also helps American gulf coast fishermen.
Well then, I guess they were wild shrimp since they didn't taste like "sewer affuent." And if they were wild, they likely came from Mexico.

Well then, I guess they were wild shrimp since they didn't taste like "sewer affuent." And if they were wild, they likely came from Mexico.
I buy wild shrimp twice a year and they come from American fisherman, on the gulf coast. My point was we need to stick together and try to buy American produced products. Fish. Beef, Pork, etc. No one wants to eat Indonesian produced garbage. When you just go to the store and grab whatever without looking where it came from, you hurt Americans like yourself. It's time to wake up and help fellow Americans. It's not that difficult.

I buy wild shrimp twice a year and they come from American fisherman, on the gulf coast. My point was we need to stick together and try to buy American produced products. Fish. Beef, Pork, etc. No one wants to eat Indonesian produced garbage. When you just go to the store and grab whatever without looking where it came from, you hurt Americans like yourself. It's time to wake up and help fellow Americans. It's not that difficult.
Am I now supposed to jump up, wave my arms above my head and shout 'amen' or 'hallelujah?'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom