Duck stamp question

hossblur

Long Time Member
With the DWR app, what do we do with our duck stamps.

Last year I signed across mine and put it in phone cover.

Can't find answer in proclamation

It’s pretty simply stated in the proclamation. You must carry it with you. Put it on your license or a piece of paper in your wallet??

DF57E987-612E-497F-ADE4-2480B527C797.png

It should be signed and stuck on a hunting license in your name. I made mistake of renewing my UT license online and not requesting a printed copy. Now they say I have to pay $10 for a printed copy, which is not going to happen.

Stamp is the federal guideline and has to be on person.. usually it’s the federal refuges that will check the stamp and signature. Only had a local state Dwr check it a few times.

I have been checked a few times, and I showed them my online licence and my duck stamp signed. I was told that was just fine. But who knows. They are all different and depending on the day, can get mean and nasty.

For example, I bought a truck and it has bigger tires and lift on it. Last week I was driving in Orem on State street after passing at least 3 cops, I had a highway patrol on a bike see me and pull up next to me, looks at me and pulls behind me to pull me over. Walks up and tells me he pulled me over for not wearing my seat belt. I showed him (since he was WAY TOO SHORT to see in my truck) that I had it on, just under my shoulder. He proceeded to write me a ticket for improper wearing of my seat belt, tires to big, and no mudd flaps. I wanted to ask him where his seat belt was on his bike, but I didnt want anther ticket for something else. I have a few friends as cops, and there were baffled that he would even do something like that. Oh well, you never know what one officer will do to the next.

I have been checked a few times, and I showed them my online licence and my duck stamp signed. I was told that was just fine. But who knows. They are all different and depending on the day, can get mean and nasty.

For example, I bought a truck and it has bigger tires and lift on it. Last week I was driving in Orem on State street after passing at least 3 cops, I had a highway patrol on a bike see me and pull up next to me, looks at me and pulls behind me to pull me over. Walks up and tells me he pulled me over for not wearing my seat belt. I showed him (since he was WAY TOO SHORT to see in my truck) that I had it on, just under my shoulder. He proceeded to write me a ticket for improper wearing of my seat belt, tires to big, and no mudd flaps. I wanted to ask him where his seat belt was on his bike, but I didnt want anther ticket for something else. I have a few friends as cops, and there were baffled that he would even do something like that. Oh well, you never know what one officer will do to the next.
Did he check your duck stamp?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom