Dutton late cow elk ?

W

WKidder

Is there not a late cow elk hunt on the Mt. Dutton unit this year? I was going to put in for this hunt so I hope I am missing something. If there isn't a late hunt, do you think they will give more tags for the October hunt? Is there a link to antlerless tag number for 2011?(I can't seem to find it). Appreciate any help I can get.

GEEZUS!

Lets kill a few more Elk on Dutton!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Thanks for the link. Looks like they are cuting back the total number of tags. I was talking about the Dec.-Jan. hunt they had last year. Looks like I'll be hunting in oct. with everyone else. Its going to be a busy oct. for me this year.

Having a tag and killing an elk are two different things on the dutton. Not alot of people get off the roads to try and kill a cow. Rough country.

The dec. jan. dutton cow hunt just got posted on the website. Guess they missed it the first time around.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom