DWR Called Wife!!

DBLung

My wife has accepted a turned in tag for the Manti Early Rifle LE hunt. It's in three weeks so not much time for scouting. I know the central part of the unit okay. I would love any info on it. Especially any honey holes or chained down 400"+ bulls, if it's penned up that will do as well!

Have Her turn it Back in!:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!:D:D:D)))

Best of Luck!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Getting a tag that you didn't expect is awesome! It also takes the pressure off...kinda like a freebee.
Go have a great time and don't worry about inches!

...Or give it to BESS for some pisscutter action!

Congrats. Enjoy the hunt. It's a rut hunt and you have been on the unit. No problem go find a good one.

For Sure!! We will have a blast. I'm a little worried she might shoot one bigger than mine. Please for the love of... I hope she does!!

>Especially any honey holes or
>chained down 400"+ bulls, if
>it's penned up that will
>do as well!

Well I have a 417 3/8 bull chained up on the Manti. But it's gonna cost ya.

I Sure would like to see a picture of Her?

537242019mantibull.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Great Bull, you can't get better than that. Even if she had drawn and you spent months scouting not sure you could have killed a better Bull.

This is a bull I've seen a few times over the last four or so years. However I didn't see him last year at all, I thought someone had shot him. I found him early in the morning from my front porch. We both had to work so there was nothing we could do until the evening hunt. I couldn't concentrate all day! Got home and tried to find him, nothing doing. I had seen other hunters in that area a couple times so I was a little nervous to to say the least. We went up where he was hoping to catch him coming out that evening. I had my brother and a few other people looking for me from a distance. Luckily my brother found him above us 500-600 yards through cedars. He only saw the tops of his antlers and didn't think he was a very big. Hearing that was good though, it kept both of us calm. We worked our way to them and finally had a shooting lane at 250 yards and it was obviously him. She did really good shooting up hill with no dead rest. First shot he was facing us, he was hit in the brisket with little damage. Luckily he was running quarterly toward us. We ran up on a hill side and the view opened up perfectly. She had 150 yard shots in the clear. It finally laid down 15-20 feet from the road in front of us. I can't describe what we were going through as we walked up on him. My wife filmed my brother as he pulled up the animation was incredible! We hunt several other states and have had some great success over the years. Hunting a bull basically out my front porch tops it all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom